Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2002, 03:39 PM   #1
Charmy
Dungeon Master

I just barged into the Rapax Prince's room in the castle and after giving me some snobby speech he sicked his Concubines on me. Only.. they stayed green/friendly. They didn't attack me. Is this supposed to happen, or is it just a bug in my game? From what I've been reading and such, the concubines are supposed to immediately attack you.

Further proof of this is that when I talk to the concubines, they give me the lines like:

"You can't enter the Temple of Al-Sedexus."

or

"You'd like to get in wouldn't you? I can't allow it."

Obviously that doesnt' make sense considering who and where they are.

anyone else had this problem? Do the concubines drop anything good? if I try to kill them while they are green then my faction will goto hell..
Charmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 06:50 PM   #2
Niob
The Magister

From what I know it is normal that they don't attack you. In Rapax Castle it makes no sense, that they say you are not allowed to enter and so one. You will meet them later in Away Camp again and then they block the way to one chest. So there they really don't let you pass.
Niob is offline   Reply With Quote