Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-10-2000, 12:45 AM   #1
Nuke

I need help getting into toad village. I cannot get past a toad in the underground path to the village. I've tried everything that I could think of including tring to run and jump from 1 platform to the other before going under ground, pushing the toad out of the way(worked the first time, before I was killed by the scabben, didn't save after getting through), using all types of magic that I know(level 2 fiend,moon level 3 sun,stone,vine spirit), and killing the toad(which works but I don't want to kill him). any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Old 10-10-2000, 12:46 AM   #2
Caseman

I had to lure him into the platform where you climbed down, then jump on the crate then jump over his head. it was a real pain.. you can also climb up the ladder a little, then fall off behind him.

Old 10-10-2000, 01:01 PM   #3
Nuke

Thanks, but that didn't work with this toad. the problem is that he is stuck (cant walk anywhere). He is stuck in the middle of the water in the underground passage.

Old 10-10-2000, 03:51 PM   #4
Beldin

Hi

Save first and then kill him , in my game nobody noticed it

Beldin