Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 01:29 PM   #1
Souris

I am currently attempting to "investigate" the cult of the eyeless. I have(finally) made it into the lower levels where I am trying to get the Rod to destroy the beholder. I have made it to a temple where there are three diseased gaurdians. Inside the temple is an empathetic manifestation that is badly injured, but it will not die! My party (myself -a theif-; Minsc, Jaheria, Nalia, Anomen and Keldorn) have managed to bring it near death, but everything we are doing gets us all killed! The one's outside won't die (so I am assuming it is the same with the manifestation)and I cannot access the altar (i managed to get some goodies, but no rod). I'm stuck! What did I miss? Hrmmmmm, I think I need to look around somemore. Any tips? Help would be appreciated!

Old 01-08-2001, 01:31 PM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

The empathetic manifestation feeds off hate. Cast a healing spell on it.
Old 01-08-2001, 01:35 PM   #3
Souris

doh!thanks!

Old 01-08-2001, 01:59 PM   #4
Little One

I dont' know if I screwed myself or what.
I went in and just kept pounding on the empathetic manifestation until it was gone. It stayed at Near Death for a while but eventually disappeared. No rod anywhere. After I left and spoke to the dieased guy outside, he said I failed yadda yadda and I kind of figured out I should have done. Here is the problem, I saved right after I killed the thing in my quick save slot, and the autosave goes when I leave the temple....I don't have a recent save other than them. Is there anyway to bring the empathetic manifestation back or get the rod?

Thanks