Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 10:45 PM   #1
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

I think I have achieved making my own website. Here are some screen shots of my game. (More of a test than anything.)

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/m_jellywadder/index.html
Old 11-20-2001, 10:57 PM   #2
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

Screenshots look good!!! Does your sorceress have a twin sister named Mazzy? (just kidding)
Old 11-20-2001, 11:13 PM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Fuzzy Animal:
Screenshots look good!!! Does your sorceress have a twin sister named Mazzy? (just kidding)

Thanks. It's Mazzy reincarnated... I still haven't gotten around to importing any good pictures to use for my characters. (She's so cute anyways..who needs them).

I never realized making a site was so easy . I'm learning a bunch of new tricks also. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

BTW,
How's your solo going? Where are ya at now?

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Mitro Jellywadder ]

Old 11-20-2001, 11:18 PM   #4
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

My soloing is temporarily on hold. I decided to start another party because I want to play all the way through ToB this time. My sorcerer is level 20 and is waiting for the boat to spellhold.
Old 11-21-2001, 01:03 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

18 STR?!?!

Heh, my Human Sorcerer only has 12 STR. These are the stats I rolled up during character creation.

STR: 12
DEX: 18
CON: 17( sacrifice one during Chapter 4)
INT: 18
WIS: 18
CHA: 12

PS: If you want to change the background colour, edit your [body] tag to [body bgcolor="#XXXXXX"] where XXXXXX is the numerical value of the colour you want. Change the square brackets to arrow brackets too of course.

For text colour, it is [body text="#XXXXXX"]

And to combine, simply [body bgcolor="#XXXXXX", text="#XXXXXX"]

Pretty good screenshots, I take it that you doing Watcher's Keep in SoA now then?
Old 11-21-2001, 01:15 AM   #6
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
I had to make sure she could survive with her staff early in the game.
(I get the ocassional *splat* every now and then.)

I had to give up on Watcher's Keep for now. Too tough. Or I'm too tired. I'm trying to rush through BG so I can get to ToB. (I had to sacrifice a Wis point.)

Thanks for the help with the site location and everything. I'll actually be able to use a website for work. A few more days and I'll have enough notes to make a decent one.

Thanks for the tips.