Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-29-2001, 08:05 AM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Okay first of all, In the asylum, the beholder from the book petrafies Viconia, and as you know that removes her fomr the party, after stone to fleshing her it acts like i kicked her out and ends the romance! Grrrrr. also, level 18 turn undead fried the lich in the asylum maze right off, pretty cool, I think. And I'm still looking for some cool portraits (got some good ones, need some more please!) Last thing that I can remember I wanted to ask at the moment......Well I forgot that too. Something else tho, what happens if I'm kikced out of the radiant heart? anything critical? (didnt cast detect evil on the guy who was picking up the rich brat girl, oops..........oh well she was a stuck up little snob anyway she got what she deserves )
Old 10-29-2001, 11:01 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Try www.kirith.com, it has some awesome portraits.

You can also try Havaks Portraits and Sounds.

------------------
Old 10-29-2001, 11:05 AM   #3
Skunk
Banned User

Don't you become a 'Fallen Paladin' if you're kicked out of the 'Radiant Heart'? Check this on your game. If this is the case, you have lost all of your innate abilities - not something that you want to happen...
Old 10-29-2001, 02:10 PM   #4
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Now, I checked he said something about being fallen, so I checked my character page, but I'm still a normal Cavalier with all my normal abilites. Also, i think i'v checked those 2 sites, I'm looking for some other ones as well. Thanks nonetheless