Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2001, 11:18 PM   #1
Shagrat The Half Orc

I'm sorry to say this Aerie Loving Clan, but your beloved Virgin Princess is a dirty whore. I've gotten it on with her with every possible race/class combo there is, the bitch just can't be satisfied. All i have to do is a say a few nice words like "The Stars look nice" and I score with her...over...and over again. She's probably got more STD's than monica lewinski and courtney love combined. She pretends to be innocent and naive, but underneath it all that dame is one hopped up psycho broad.

Old 10-28-2001, 11:31 PM   #2
andora20
Manshoon

Ooooer Aerie and a half-Orc? yeeeuch Mental picture oh please no NO NO ARRGH MY EYES!!!!!! (Bangs head violently against the table)

I swear, I'll never look at Aerie the same way agin.... Urgh!

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem

[This message has been edited by andora20 (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 11:32 PM   #3
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

AHHHHH!!! I'm beginning to visualize it too!!!
Old 10-28-2001, 11:57 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You already posted this same message on another post.
What you are doing is not only unneeded spamming, you are using words and expressions that will be offensive to some younger ladies we have on our forum.
End your foul mouthed language...now.

Old 10-29-2001, 12:01 AM   #5
Shagrat The Half Orc

<--- 13 year old female

Old 10-29-2001, 12:40 AM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
originally posted in General Discussions:

I don't wanna hear anything about the fact that it is Aerie or another NPC...or some super model in RL...
You come in here on an International Web Forum and begin using such language that is nasty...You want to F*** her and have her perform **** and what a stupid WH*** the SL**.

Let me warn you that people have been banned from our site before for saying less than this...

I believe we should all show mutual respect to others, and stop using offensive language that degrades women. We have girls on here from 13 years old and up.
My wife reads this forum sometimes.
I will not tolerate this language problem,,,and I will e-mail the moderators each time that I see you doing it.
It mostly happens in BGII SoA.
Some idiot will ask "how do you f*** Aerie, the Wh***???"
That is just plain stupid.

It will stop.

I feel really sorry for the wives that some of you will take one day.

Your own mothers also deserve more respect than this!
If only I could e-mail your mother what you think of women.
How would you feel knowing you broke her heart?

If you ARE a girl posting this filth...well, shame on you!
The rules will still apply to you as well.
Old 10-29-2001, 01:28 AM   #7
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Nicely said Larry_OHF!

And Shagrat, maybe you should think about the things you are posting here before you actually do post them. If you do not have any respect for yourself at least have some respect for the other people here. No one likes an idiot and you are doing a great job of looking like one.

------------------

Open hells depths........come forth my servants!
Old 10-29-2001, 01:34 AM   #8
Shagrat The Half Orc

I never used the F word in my statement. The worst word i used was "bitch", which is a word that is allowed on some network channels. Also, my statement is no more offensive than what u would watch on Jerry Springer or another such show. If u don't believe me than watch a Jerry Springer show and compare it to my statement.

How come u allow smily faces that give the finger, implying the F word, but im not allowed to say what i just said. Are u gonna ban me for saying the F word using your own pictures which U ALLOW ???

I've seen many people say the F word and all the bad words on this forum and not get in trouble. How are people on here supposed to know what to say and not to say when u guys give us such mixed signals.

Old 10-29-2001, 01:50 AM   #9
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

What you say is determined by common sense and polite behaviour. Also it can also be HOW you say something. Do not forget that by talking in that manner about Aerie you are also offending all the people who actually do like her. After all your post was reffered to them since it is called to Aerie lovers out there. All you had to say was Aerie will sleep with anyone who is nice to her. Sure it isn't as colourful as your post but I am pretty sure that people would have gotten the message and appreciated your post even.

As far as mixed signals are concerned, I think that is an excuse people use to seem innocent. Like I said it is COMMON SENSE but I will also give you an example all the same. I will use Larry_OHF as an example like I was posting somthing to him. I am pretty sure he won't mind.

Larry_OHF - Remember how we were both trying to get the Romance with Aerie going before each other? Well I just finished it (first part of it) etc hehe Too bad but you lose mate!!

They are intended for that fun use and nothing more!

Larry_OHF - I hope you didn't mind me using you as an example there. You were the only one here so I couldn't think of any other way to put it.

Moderators - I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries with this post and if I have then I apologise. Please delete it or ask me to and I shall gladly do so

------------------

Open hells depths........come forth my servants!
Old 10-29-2001, 02:04 AM   #10
Shagrat The Half Orc

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
What you say is determined by common sense and polite behaviour. Also it can also be HOW you say something. Do not forget that by talking in that manner about Aerie you are also offending all the people who actually do like her. After all your post was reffered to them since it is called to Aerie lovers out there. All you had to say was Aerie will sleep with anyone who is nice to her. Sure it isn't as colourful as your post but I am pretty sure that people would have gotten the message and appreciated your post even.

As far as mixed signals are concerned, I think that is an excuse people use to seem innocent. Like I said it is COMMON SENSE but I will also give you an example all the same. I will use Larry_OHF as an example like I was posting somthing to him. I am pretty sure he won't mind.

Larry_OHF - Remember how we were both trying to get the Romance with Aerie going before each other? Well I just finished it (first part of it) etc hehe Too bad but you lose mate!!

They are intended for that fun use and nothing more!

Larry_OHF - I hope you didn't mind me using you as an example there. You were the only one here so I couldn't think of any other way to put it.

Moderators - I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries with this post and if I have then I apologise. Please delete it or ask me to and I shall gladly do so

Ok if your worried about people being offended by the sexual messages presented in my statement than how come you aren't worried about people who see the word "■■■■ you" said every time one of your smily faces comes up. R u gonna ban me cuz i just said a bad word?? But you already said it in your message before me.

and whats this... ... the words u type in to get this picture r "bonghit", r u implying that its ok to talk about drug use on this forum?? In what conceivable way can "bonghit" be used in a friendly, innocent conversation?