Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-20-2001, 12:10 AM   #1
lue
Welcomed New User

I really need help! I just killed Bodhi, after I came out from the Underdark. After I killed her and put the stake in her coffin, I went to go get the lantern, but it wasn't there. There was only a couple scrolls and a short sword. I can't go on without this artifact. I dowloaded the patch, but still nothing. Also, I looked at a guide, and it says that Artemis is suppose to be there. When I did the battle, there was no Artemis, so subsequently there was no Artemis treasure either. Also, in the room to the north, there is suppose to be some scales of some sort. All I get from there are the three tomes. I also don't get the opportunity to get Bodhi's black heart. What is going on? Can anybody please help me?
Old 10-20-2001, 12:11 AM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

Double check everything. Make sure u didn't leave a thing. U did stake her, and check ur inventory if u did. If not, resort to codes.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 10-20-2001, 12:20 AM   #3
lue
Welcomed New User

Well, I didn't check my Inventory, but those items were not in her coffin. I'm gonna check my inventory, but what do you mean by resorting to codes? Could you please tell me how, or direct me to a website. Thanks
Old 10-20-2001, 12:25 AM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Well, when u stake her, u should get the item in ur inventory. If not, use codes. IronWorks has them, or just go to http//www.google.com and search for cheats, you'll get a whole list. If not, u may have to start over.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 10-20-2001, 04:56 AM   #5
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

when you stake her the item automatically goes into your inventory.

artemis only shows up if A. you were on the shadow thieves side and killed the vampires before brynnlaw and B. went back to talk to aran after the underdark.