Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 06:36 AM   #1
don_carlo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In responce to the fabulous post on playing evil a few weeks back i started an evil game. LOL what fun. Here's a few highlights.

*(SPOILERS!)*

After killing hendack the slave gladiator for lenthinen instead of freeing him i unlock the cells for the little kids and tell them they're free. Once this sinks in i knocked them unconsious (fists not sword) and then locked the cell again.

Poisoning the Druid Grove instead of getting cernd of jazzy to fight faldorn.

Making Trademeets citizens half kill each other in a vast family feud.

Using ray of enfeeblement and contagion on nalia's aunt.

Holding lady whats er face to ransom instead of letting that guy in red and his buddies do it.

lots of fun as you can see.

I cant wait to kill that silver dragon so i can make my human skin armour though, that should be a real treat!

------------------
There is no such thing as normal. Just wierdos with herd instincts.
Old 10-19-2001, 08:40 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Aye! Evil path rules!

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 10-19-2001, 08:54 AM   #3
Byronas

Quote:
Originally posted by don_carlo:
In responce to the fabulous post on playing evil a few weeks back i started an evil game. LOL what fun. Here's a few highlights.

*(SPOILERS!)*

After killing hendack the slave gladiator for lenthinen instead of freeing him i unlock the cells for the little kids and tell them they're free. Once this sinks in i knocked them unconsious (fists not sword) and then locked the cell again.

Poisoning the Druid Grove instead of getting cernd of jazzy to fight faldorn.

Making Trademeets citizens half kill each other in a vast family feud.

Using ray of enfeeblement and contagion on nalia's aunt.

Holding lady whats er face to ransom instead of letting that guy in red and his buddies do it.

lots of fun as you can see.

I cant wait to kill that silver dragon so i can make my human skin armour though, that should be a real treat!

Very evil things!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-19-2001, 07:36 PM   #4
Evil Dead Raven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I always play with an evil party it's the best alignment by far cause you have the most fun killing innocent people.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:53 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

Very cool. Evil is the awesome path, but damn those drawbacks suk. They should make an all evil town. Hells yeah

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 10-19-2001, 11:20 PM   #6
Synthos
Manshoon

Evil is way overpowered... it sux royally that reputation is so damn important.. and 2 (maybe 3) classes require a goody-two-shoe alignment... There should be classes tailord to evil characters (like Anti-Paladins) and corresponding strongholds...
Old 10-19-2001, 11:47 PM   #7
SecretMaster
Apophis

Synthos, i agree with u. They need more evil choices. Like the assasin. That's right up evil's ally, along with the priest of talos, but that's kinda stupid in my opinion. But u can become a fallen paladin, its just being a regular fighter.
Old 10-19-2001, 11:50 PM   #8
SecretMaster
Apophis

Synthos, i agree with u. They need more evil choices. Like the assasin. That's right up evil's ally, along with the priest of talos, but that's kinda stupid in my opinion. But u can become a fallen paladin, its just being a regular fighter. And they need more evil guys, cuz i am startin an evil game, and boy there's only 4 of them, including my guy. But in TOB, u get a new evil guy, (Won't say name)
SPOILER
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
UR DESPARATE
^
^
^
The guy who joins u is Sarevok. Thats right. 18-00 str 17dex, 18 con, and a grand mastery in two handed sword. He also has other bonus stats, but this is the main thing.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden