Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-25-2001, 10:49 AM   #1
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

SPOILER+SPOILER REQUEST
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
I was in the process of finding caretaker for the orphan, the last thing I did was talk to the Paladin and he left to look for the child. I thought I was done, so I left the area and even started the next chapter (3). But when I looked back, I saw that the quest is not marked done. I came back to the graveyard, but I could not find the priest with the child. Any body know a good solution? Shoudl I just spawn the guy with CLUAConsole? If so, please tell me the exact text. Thank you very much.
Old 06-25-2001, 02:14 PM   #2
onthepequod
Quintesson

If I remember correctly, this is a glitch in the program. Even though you have finished the quest it remains in the unfinished quest section of your journal. I had the same problem and I believe there is an older thread that may give more detail. Try searching for it if I did not answer this to your satisfaction.

------------------

onthepequod