Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-02-2001, 03:54 PM   #1
Htseeker

I remember seeing a post quite awhile ago about a spell that heals a vampire. Anyone remember what it was? Thanks.
Old 01-02-2001, 04:20 PM   #2
Gauleiter

Sure, the spell is common and available to all classes at all levels: Reloading Before You Were Bit.
Old 01-02-2001, 04:59 PM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Not sure myself, but I believe if you're intending playing on with a vampire (the condition itself can't be cured), then your character heals itself with the Vampire Bite Trait. That is in all liklihood accessed through the trait button (default of Dragonfire). Hit the button to cycle through available traits until you get this one. Then stand up close to something red-blooded and target them.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 06:10 PM   #4
Sean Mc.

Have same problem, but this works great.

If you have the Vine spell "Toughen" you're pretty well set. You can't heal, however, this spell adds hit points to the character...a bit of a pain, but better than having them perish constantly. Cast the spell several times on the character at once, and eventually you'll have to repeat this process. A better remedy is a regeration ring which gives hit points back as you loose them. Have yet to find ring so haven't tested that yet.

Hope this helps,
Old 01-02-2001, 06:37 PM   #5
Erad

In addition--either its is a bug or ....no, it must be a bug--I have vampiric ring , blessed armour, gauntlets (everything blessed), i dont remember which of them has regen on them, but, i have a very high regeneration (like 5).But still, I die coz of bloodthirst.So, You can either have equipped only the vampiric ring, which regen your life (not sure yet, gotta check it), or keep on biting the hot-blooded food that wanders the world But being a vampire is pain in the ass in some of the world areas (skull castle, shruegon castle, cet piramid), coz there are only undead monsters, which you cant feed on I know, Im a vampire since skull castle.Right now Im visiting old Cets holiday home, and Im constantly running (every 5 minutes) to vampiric pool
Old 01-03-2001, 04:41 AM   #6
carg
The Magister

There is one spell that you can use to heal a vampire: call of home. Then you can cure at the temple.
I'm playing a vampire now as a challenge (the second time around). With the vampire ring it is possible, but still a lot of work, esp. when the hydra decided to pick only on him.
The funniest thing that happened to him was a 'critical bite': he used to be a monk, and the critical strike also seems to work with biting.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote