Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 11-19-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Light Bulb

Are there any actors or actresses that you just can't stand for whatever reason? Maybe they are just super irritating, or super stupid, or maybe they just promote them so much you get totally sick of just seeing them, etc.

I have quite a few myself. But for tonight I'm just going to nominate one. One actor I'd really enjoy watching tumble off the side of a mountainside, hitting miscellaneous bushes and dirt mounds along the way ---Jack Black.

I hate Jack Black. He's a loser who somehow got into movies and I'd really like to know how the hell he pulled that one off LOL. Talentless, ugly, and I HATE that stupid raised eyebrow bowtie-lipped face he always makes! Man would I like to see that exact face doused with gas and lit on fire! Oh man, that's morbid. I'm going to hell probably for just saying that. Yet I still don't want to retract that statement..

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Am I alone? Is there anyone else out there that also has a disturbingly violent dislike to somone on tv LOL?

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:28 AM   #2
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
I have a disturbingly violent dislike to a few people. Will Ferrel, and whoever it is that plays the three Brady girls on The Brady Bunch. I haven't even seen the show in years, but words cannot describe my loathing for them.

Edit- Appropriate, then, that I should be promoted to Beholder. Not a huge fan of the avatar, but at least it's a bit more suitable to my personality than the unicorn. Let's hear it for egomania, demented brilliance, and killer eye rays! Huzzah!

[ 11-20-2006, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Illumina Drathiran'ar ]

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:33 AM   #3
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I would pay a lot of money to shoot either Adam Sandler or Vince Vaughn with a rocket launcher... Oh how I hate them both.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:34 AM   #4
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Never did like Jennifer Garner. I think Alias killed any appeal she may have had with me. She was in a good scene at the end of Daredevil though. I did smile just a little at that. And then i see promos for Electra.

Speaking of Jennifers, J Lo could also do me a favour and refrain from making appearances on my TV. Fortunately for me, she doesn't usually do too many movies that interest me.

And for the actors, none surpass Ben Stiller in terms of grievous bodily harm appeal.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #5
uss
20th Level Warrior

To be honest, I have never liked Fran Drescher aka Fran Fine aka The Nanny. That irritating nasal voice.. that's what sets her above others, right? NOOO!

Yeah, Jack Black's a bit annoying too (as opposed to Jack White ). By the way, in the '93 movie Demolition Man, he is cast as 'Wasteland Scrap'. He came a long way to become a movie star, eh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:36 PM   #6
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

Any of them who feel it's their right to voice their political opinions because they're famous.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:43 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Uss! Wasteland Scrap indeed! Sigh, if only he stayed in the dumpster, instead he's in the music video awards coming up on MTV. Why? How? Dunno.

Ever heard that Rage Against the Machine song Bullet in the Head LOL?

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:01 PM   #8
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Barbara Streissand. I am so sick of her along with Rosanne Barr, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, George Cloony, and Tom Cruise.

Quote:
Originally posted by Klorox:
Any of them who feel it's their right to voice their political opinions because they're famous.
I couldn't agree more.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:16 PM   #9
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Bono from U2.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:37 PM   #10
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Oh man, Albromor! That reminds me! I hate Brittney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Lindey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and anyone who looks and/or sounds anything like them.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote