Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-19-2003, 06:16 PM   #1
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Since every message board seems to have a few of these threads, I figured Ironworks couldn't stay behind. C'mon people, you know we want to know.

Name: Everyone here already seems to know..

a.k.a: Dreamer128, Velkyn, Andoreion.

Eyes: I believe they are Grey/Blue (I should look in the mirror more often)

Height & Weight: 1.77M - 66 KG

Appearance/Personality: My personality seems to reflect my appearance. Nothing special. My sense of humor still needs a bit work, as does my vocabulairy I'm generally not very open to other people, and that concludes the introspecting for today

Job: I hope to make some money with freelance writing in a few months.

Likes: Gaming, spending time in good company, Fantasy (books), my work (can you believe it?)

In D&D Term I would be: Problably a NG Elven Bard/Cleric.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:48 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Since every message board seems to have a few of these threads, I figured Ironworks couldn't stay behind. C'mon people, you know we want to know.
Seems that no-one really seems interested in this :-\.

Name: My name isn't important

Eyes: Hazel

Height & Weight: 5'9 (without shoes). 10 stone.

Appearance/Personality: Take a look at my pic . Slender bone structure, tanned skin, black hair - bah, I can't describe myself. You should get the other people to decribe you.

Job: I'm at college. Studying computing.

Likes: Roleplaying, reading, pc games, fantasy, sci-fi... don't make me list everything

In D&D Term I would be: no idea. If it were me being idealistic, and being what I wanted, rather then what I was, I would say an NG Elven Ranger/Sorcerer -> bladesinger.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:54 PM   #3
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
I guess I shall be the first brave one to step forward in response.

Name: Drew

a.k.a: Dron Cah, drew_jedi, Veric Cah, and many other aliases

Eyes: Blue

Height & Weight: About 5'10 and 150 lbs. (do metric conversions yourself!)

Appearance & Personality: I'm not a good judge of male appearance, or at least not my own. My personality is ok, I try to be friendly unless in a bad mood, then I'm the worst introvert ever! So basically, nice but cryptic. Not very open, and definitely not a "social creature."

Job: Just a student now. (senior year)

Likes: Gaming (duh, I'm here), reading, martial arts, and roleplaying. (Yes, I'm super-nerd!)

In D&D I would be: A very crappy LG Monk (a.k.a. low level monk)

Edit: Not first to respond. Dang you!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-19-2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:31 AM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Name: Elizabeth (Lizzi)

a.k.a: Dragonshadow, NuclearHobbit

Eyes: They change colour. A couple of year ago, they were gery, then blue, then bluegrey, someone said they were green once, bbut now they seem to have settled on grey with a bit of blue and little green.

Height & Weight: Weird... I don't know my height... I know that I'm small for my age- there are year 6 people bigger than me (I'm year 9, in case you didn't know) and I weigh about 40 kg.

Appearance & Personality: I look allright, I suppose, I'm not good at apperances. I have mood swings, I get annoyed and stressed easily, and then the next minute I act like I'm high. (I'm like this most after eating
a packet of raisins.)

Job: In school.

Likes: Kickboxing (yellow belt) gaming, reading, and philosophy, P.O.D, confusing people, my acustic gitaur, animals and the dark.

In D&D I would be: An elf druid.

[ 12-20-2003, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 12-20-2003, 05:13 AM   #5
Skippy1
Elminster

Name: Skippy the bush Kangaroo

a.k.a: Skippy1, Skip, Hoppie, (and I also answer to "hey!! There's one!!" which is usually followed by a rifle shot. [img]graemlins/scream.gif[/img]

Eyes: Black (us Kangaroo's have a reputation for Boxing! [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img] )

Height & Weight: I'm only a midgit Grey Kangaroo, so about 4 foot. I weigh about 30kgs.

Appearance & Personality: Look? I'm a Kangaroo. Everyone know's what we look like! We also have this complex that you lot think we all look alike. To us, you all look alike too. When your staring down the barrel of a rifle, you could all be wearing Mickey Mouse ears and we wouldn't know! [img]graemlins/smokybounce.gif[/img]

Job: Eating, sleeping.........Oh! And chasing lady Kangaroos! [img]graemlins/1ohbaby.gif[/img]

Likes: Hmmm...every now and then out in the Bush, I come across a patch of reall green bushes. I quite like them........

In D&D I would be: That's a silly question to ask a Kangaroo. What do you reckon.......(slowly hops away shaking head) [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 03:06 PM   #6
Tybaltus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ah, I was wondering where a thread like this was here

Name: Walter

a.k.a: Tybaltus (most used name I have), also Mortis and Bramblegrunt

Eyes: Black/Brown

Height & Weight: 5'7'' and 235 lbs (I played offensive lineman in American Football during Highschool)

Appearance/Personality: Well appearence-black thick hair, sideburns, soulpatch/beard. I have Panamanian and British background (among many other backgrounds). As far as my personality, well, I consider myself to be a nice guy, though I let others judge me for themselves. I can be paranoid of many things, especially being accepted. But I am not afraid to voice my opinion.

Job: College student, but am really a slacker

Likes: Sports (especially auto racing), 80's music, nature/animals, RPGs

In D&D Term I would be: A human druid. I like balance. I like animals. It all works out.

[ 12-20-2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Tybaltus ]
Old 12-20-2003, 03:41 PM   #7
uss
20th Level Warrior

Name: Peeter

a.k.a: Pets - This is a very common shortened type to say my name in Estonian. Isn't pronounced like what you Brits and Americans call 'Pets.'

Location: Estonia, a country that consists of roughly 1,4 mil people.

Eyes: Gray/Green.

Height & Weight: ~175 centimeters and 45 kilos(I'm skinny, despite the majority of candy I consume. Some of my classmates have an even faster metabolism).

Appearance/Personality: Brown hair, sometimes cut short, sometimes a bit longer - like covering the sideburns and such.
MEOW, purr

Job: 8th grade student, grades are pretty much average by male standards.

In D&D Term I would be: A Neutural or Lawful Evil Monk or Sorceress or Monk/Sorceress, forever in the search for absolute bodily and spiritual perfection.

[ 12-20-2003, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: uss ]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:29 PM   #8
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry, I would have to kill you if I told you...
Old 12-20-2003, 04:30 PM   #9
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Sorry, I would have to kill you if I told you...
Well, that's curious [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 05:18 PM   #10
Faceman
Hathor

Well, I'm currently riding in a van with my three best friends from Nam and on the run from the police, so I really got no time for this.
Gotta go!
[img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]

[ 12-20-2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Faceman ]