Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-30-2001, 05:05 PM   #101
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(AGH DAMN, EVERY TIME I TYPE SOMETHING SOMEBODY BEATS ME!)

~Well, she WOULD be pretty stiff, but unfortunately her sword has an effective enchantment and mind sheild, and so nothing happend. However this blast of magic pummeling toward her head did tick her off a wee bit.~ "Oh gimme a break, what happend to peace?!" ~Rolls her eyes and turns back to her comrades~ "Due to unforseen circumstances I'll be taking the afternoon off. Sorry!" ~Clenching her enchanted elven blade tightly she charges out the doorway, cutting the rope the binded her horse she leaps atop the golden stallion and the two start flying out of the city.~ "Damn damn damn damn DAMN! C'mon Moondog, let's get the hell out of here!"

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.
Old 09-30-2001, 08:46 PM   #102
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(AGH DAMN, EVERY TIME I TYPE SOMETHING SOMEBODY BEATS ME!)

~"Oh gimme a break, what happend to peace?!"
I'd like to know that too! *breaks down and starts crying* I CAN'T STAND THIS! I'M OUTTA HERE! You coming, Killing Spree? Let's go somewhere where you can talk about DIFFERENT things than war, war, war!!!!!

slightly hysterical today, I guess

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:12 PM   #103
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~grins, pulls her horse to a skidding stop and hands off the reigns of a calm black mare to Kaz~ "This is Lightning Strikes. She's easy-going, responsive, and she runs like hell." ~Laughs and starts Moondog off at a jagged trot.~ "Shall we?" ~Without another word the two are off galloping again.~
Old 10-01-2001, 06:43 AM   #104
Vampire

Whoooaaa!!!
I go for half a week and look what happens!

*** Prepare for this: ***

*** Avatar brings 100 Avariel Archers with arrows of explosion** and basicly burns the temple of heresy to ashes..

HAIL AERIE!

------------------
Old 10-01-2001, 06:55 AM   #105
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Whoooaaa!!!
I go for half a week and look what happens!

*** Prepare for this: ***

*** Avatar brings 100 Avariel Archers with arrows of explosion** and basicly burns the temple of heresy to ashes..

HAIL AERIE!

Hey, Avatar, I'm just so thrilled that you decided to do something about the Temple of Talos,, but unfortunately all of your compatriots are congregating at my RESTAURANT. BTW, I wouldn't try that here - we have a damn good sprinkler system!

Old 10-01-2001, 06:59 AM   #106
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Never thought sprinklers exist in the realms...

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-01-2001, 07:01 AM   #107
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
I wouldn't try that here - we have a damn good sprinkler system!

Well this is a petrol fire so water just adds to the fun!
P.S.

I officially announce this restaurant closed and comes with a Ironworks Health Warning!

------------------
Old 10-01-2001, 07:03 AM   #108
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
That would just confuse everyone, as nobody would know which thread would hold the most recent news. How could we interact/fight/kill/etc. if we had to bounce back and forth on two forums and three threads?? It would cause confusion in your ranks, and be bothersome to everyone.

This is true and thanks for the advice - it kinda mirrors my own thoughts. I was actually thinking about starting the thread after this one gets shut down by the mods for length or perhaps falls into disuse. I've had enough trouble trying to maintain posting integrity on just the two threads alone. I'd really like to eventually bring it over to the GD forum eventually just to bring it to the attention of more of the "old-timers" and perhaps get them involved. (I noted your post reminiscing about the "good old days" of the forum)

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-01-2001, 07:09 AM   #109
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Never thought sprinklers exist in the realms...

Desuma isn't exactly FROM the Realms...

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-01-2001, 07:34 AM   #110
Desuma_Malevois

As Avatar and his Avariel archers surround the burning building with arrows nocked, waiting to take out any survivors that should emerge, a voice from behind him says, "OK Drongo, send in the clones!"

Suddenly the sky is darkened by a horde of cute miniature Aeries, each one with wings and each carrying a miniature version of the KFA's contact poison cream pie in each hand. As Avatar's forces look on in horror (for indeed, how could they bear to battle such darling facsimiles of their goddess?) the voice calls out, "OK girls, faster than Chiktikka Fastpaws". This apparently triggers some kind of contingency spell in each of the clones, as they suddenly zip towards the forces of the temple like hummingbirds on speed and launch their pies!

(BTW Avatar, note that I'm giving you a chance to fight/trick/think your way out of this, a much more satisfying exercise in role-playing than simply and arbitrarily declaring one's place of business destroyed without a fight. Oh, what the hell, it's only a game.)

[This message has been edited by Desuma_Malevois (edited 10-01-2001).]