Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2001, 04:16 PM   #11
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Good point.
Old 07-09-2001, 04:23 PM   #12
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Cyprus
Denmark
Ethiopia
France (before getting to know Moiraine I would of course have never mentioned the name of the archenemy )
Greece
Honduras
Italy
Japan
Kenya
Lichtenstein
Marocco
Namibia
Oman
Peru
Quebec (okay, I am cheating, but there were only a few percentage points missing in that referendum on independence and since Moiraine has converted me into a francophile ... )
Rwanda
Spain
Tunisia
Uganda
Vanuatu
White Russia (Belarus)
Xbeatsme
Yemen
Zambia

... okay, yes, I'm bored ...
x

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 07-10-2001).]
Old 07-09-2001, 04:28 PM   #13
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

they were on the list (bosnia and montenegro)
here is the cia world fact book
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/index.html

------------------

Get The IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 07-10-2001, 09:54 AM   #14
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
France (before getting to know Moiraine I would of course never mentioned the name of the archenemy )
Ramon ! But of course, 150 years ago, my ancestors weren't French at all. My Mum's ancestors lived in Lorraine, and my Dad's lived in Nice, both Lorraine and Nice were old not-always-peaceful neighbours of France. Lorraine was squeezed between France and Germany, and Nice was squeezed between France and Italy, so maybe I am a half-cousin to charming Ramon ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 07-10-2001, 11:35 AM   #15
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
France (before getting to know Moiraine I would of course never mentioned the name of the archenemy )
Ramon ! But of course, 150 years ago, my ancestors weren't French at all. My Mum's ancestors lived in Lorraine, and my Dad's lived in Nice, both Lorraine and Nice were old not-always-peaceful neighbours of France. Lorraine was squeezed between France and Germany, and Nice was squeezed between France and Italy, so maybe I am a half-cousin to charming Ramon ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 07-10-2001, 12:09 PM   #16
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:

But Moiraine, how could a higher being such as yourself, an angel walking on the face of this rotten planet to provide us with the very infusions of kindness that allow us the little hope that enables us to carry on, how could such a spender of light ever be related to someone, or in this context rather, something like me ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Old 07-11-2001, 05:14 PM   #17
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

OK. I'll end everyones suspense. There is one for X, but it's sort of cheating;
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Xmas Island (Abrev. of Christmas Island)

Good Huh?
Old 07-11-2001, 06:21 PM   #18
Davros
Takhisis Follower

ROFLOLWP - Staraflur, what are you drinking today . The Xmas Island you are referring to would be Christmas Island. I know you're being clever by claiming that it starts with an X rather than a C, but I thought your requirement was to name a COUNTRY starting with every letter of the alphabet. For the further education of my erstwhile, yet geographically challenged collegue from the UK (ie for you information Staraflur ), Christmas Island is NOT a country, it belongs to a country..... AUSTRALIA (you know, the one that dishes out Rugby and cricket hidings ).

------------------
Old 07-12-2001, 02:55 PM   #19
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Well, Moiraine, you "promised" to retaliate accordindly ! I am waiting ....

------------------
So long !