Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-29-2004, 03:59 AM   #31
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgiant:
I wish I could see you guys! The Phat Club is R18 though. Any chance you could sneak me in with the band, Heiro?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

PS Check your PM box
I think there is a good chance we could sneak u in bro. I don't know how tight security is at the Phat Club, but if you were helping us bring gear in (like amps and shit) then you'd probably be fine. We've snuck our guitarist's younger brother into alot of our gigs in Dunedin, hopefully we can do the same for you. Of course I can't promise anything here.

Speaking of which, I'll talk to the guys about the show you mentioned. At the moment we have about 3 days or so after our Nelson gig before we cross Cook Strait, so we might very well be able to fit it in. Again, I'm not the 'head organiser' of the tour (I just turn up, get drunk and yell into the mic )so I can't promise anything. But I'll definately bring it up. And cheers for the interest man [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:03 AM   #32
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
trekking the Milford starting the 6th dude seen the posters though and didn't realize it was your band
good luck, have fun and play hard

EDIT: let us know next time you passing through and I'll shout ya beer [img]smile.gif[/img]
man, that sounds wicked! Happy trampin', wish I could join ya

ps: the huge light-blue Gladeyes posters with the tiny little 'Nagas' at the bottom? Heh, well, the Gladeyes did pretty much all of the organising for this tour so I can't complain about the posters, I'm stoked we get to do this at all. By the sounds of it we'll hopefully get some radio interview-time, so keep your ears peeled [img]smile.gif[/img]