Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2004, 05:36 AM   #1
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Heya.
Anyone feel like getting drunk and thrashin'/moshin'/lurchin'/skankin'/jivin' around a dimly-lit dancefloor? Ok, well, Nagas (the band I sing for) and The Gladeyes will be heading on a New Zealand-wide tour this February and you know what? We'd really love you to come.
Our schedule goes a little somethin' like this:

Saturday 31st January; Queenstown, The Dux
Tuesday 3rd February; Dunedin, The Arc
Thursday 5th; Timaru, Fat Ladies Arms
Friday 6th; Christchurch, Wunderbar
Saturday 7th; Nelson, The Phat Club
Wednesday 11; New Plymouth, Euphoria Basement Bar
Thursday 12; Wellington, Valve
Friday 13; Hamilton, Altitude
Wednesday 18; Auckland, Kings Arms

So, if you're in any of these places on these dates and feel like hittin' the town and hearing some high-energy live rock n' roll then come check us out. It'll be f**kin' rad, I TOTALLY promise! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 01-28-2004, 05:38 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
So when will you guys be playing in the Netherlands ?

Knock em dead dude.
Old 01-28-2004, 05:41 AM   #3
The Hierophant

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
So when will you guys be playing in the Netherlands ?

Knock em dead dude.
Heh heh. Cheers man.
Give us some time, the Nagas global world-domination tour is just a few hundred thousand dollars away
Old 01-28-2004, 06:19 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

Whoa. Congratulations Aaron!! Yeah like Johnny said: when will you start touring in the Netherlands dammit? Don't give me any whiny-assed excuses about money and distance, just do it, LOL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Man, I don't have to wish you a great time because I know you'll have one. So again I'll echo Johnny (what the hell is wrong with me today) and say knock em dead!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 06:26 AM   #5
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mate, if I had the money, I would fly to New Z, just to see you play man. I downloaded some of your music, and I like it!
Ok, and I have always wanted to go to New Z, but mostly to see you guys! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Oh ya, when you go on your world domination tour, stop into Kennewick, WA. I can book ypu in a great bar here, I know the guy who promotes most the bands around here. See ya then!

[ 01-28-2004, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 01-28-2004, 06:27 AM   #6
The Hierophant

Cheers Sarah!
I'll take lots of film and get some photos for Stealthies. Speaking of which, I still havn't scanned the November/December ones... not having a scanner sucks.
Oh yeah, and we are sponsered by Emerson's Brewery, so there'll be free beer for the whole trip, so it should be a jolly good laugh We're also sponsered by Durex, so we'll hopefully have alot of other fun as well heh heh [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 06:29 AM   #7
The Hierophant

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Mate, if I had the money, I would fly to New Z, just to see you play man. I downloaded some of your music, and I like it!
Ok, and I have always wanted to go to New Z, but mostly to see you guys! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Oh ya, when you go on your world domination tour, stop into Kennewick, WA. I can book ypu in a great bar here, I know the guy who promotes most the bands around here. See ya then!
haha! Right on Kathen!! Sounds good to me! Keep a seat at the bar warm for me too!
Old 01-28-2004, 06:38 AM   #8
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Cheers Sarah!

Oh yeah, and we are sponsered by Emerson's Brewery, so there'll be free beer for the whole trip, so it should be a jolly good laugh We're also sponsered by Durex, so we'll hopefully have alot of other fun as well heh heh [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Sponsered by Durex [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] LOL! That is a classic

Good luck with the band Hierophant, and dont forget when you make it as big as crowded house you will become an Aussie band

Ps give us a link to your music please

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-28-2004, 06:39 AM   #9
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Cheers Sarah!
I'll take lots of film and get some photos for Stealthies. Speaking of which, I still havn't scanned the November/December ones... not having a scanner sucks.
Oh behave.
And yes, put lots of pics on Stealthy's!!

BTW, now that we're on the subject - would you still happen to have those Nagas MP3s? I lost them when I had to move, you know?
Any way I could get them again?
Old 01-28-2004, 06:44 AM   #10
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:

haha! Right on Kathen!! Sounds good to me! Keep a seat at the bar warm for me too! [/QUOTE]But of course! And of course band members get free beer ya know!