Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 09:03 AM   #11
Vampire

How much will it cost?
With 5000 members at IW. We can all donate a bit!
Old 01-09-2002, 09:13 AM   #12
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ziroc, Did you get my check? I don't get them back - only a statement at the end of the month. I will also try to send more if I can convince my better half. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 09:17 AM   #13
DiabloRex
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
How much will it cost?
With 5000 members at IW. We can all donate a bit!

hehe yep it would be one hell of a server and donation if each member donated 1$ each [img]smile.gif[/img]

But due to a lot of things that isnt possible (inactive members, no credit cards, dont want to donate etc)
Old 01-09-2002, 09:29 AM   #14
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

I'll see what more I can send (via PayPal) and YES! IF you can do it with no problem, a status bar for the donations would be a good idea...it will let us all see how close to the goal we are.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:28 AM   #15
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

dang it! I'll see if I could find change under the vending machines... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll spread the word...
Old 01-09-2002, 10:45 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Check is on the way, Dan! [img]smile.gif[/img] Do that bar chart or whatever.. it'll let us all know how close we are to the new server!

Cloudy
Old 01-09-2002, 01:39 PM   #17
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
hmm, how do you use that paypal anywayz? or any program you can use to dontate? i need to find out so i can use my credit card (but not much since im paying and im only 18 yrs old still ). any suggestions? im not living in America btw, i live in the PHilippines.

Harkolier,

You just go into their website and set up an account. It's similar to an online checking account. You have to enter the account number you want money to transfer from (can be Savings or Checking), then you just Submit a request for Funds Transfer. That takes about 5 days to complete.

Once the money is in your PayPal account, all you need is an e-mail address to send the money to. You type in the address and how much money you want to Send...PayPal does the rest.

Here is a link to their site:

PayPal

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]

Old 01-09-2002, 03:33 PM   #18
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Thanks guys, yep I have a Paypal account, there is a link in the 'Make a Donation' button at the top of the page. You can use it world wide..

I'll get a bar graph going tonight!! I am saving up too, And seeing if I can get some parts from local friends. (They are stingy though) LOL!!! heeh.. na.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 01-09-2002, 03:40 PM   #19
Richard BrightBlade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

And seeing if I can get some parts from local friends. (They are stingy though) LOL!!! heeh.. na.

What parts would be useful to you?? Being that i work on computers for a living. I have a few lying around and i'm sure they could be of use to a local floridian (... I can ship for cheap)
Old 01-09-2002, 03:46 PM   #20
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

It Annoys Me When People Say "Oh, I'll Try And Send You Money" When They Know Full damn Well They Won't. So I'm Just Going To Say The Truth, I Don't Think I Can. Im Too Young To Write Checks, I Don't Have A Card Or Anything, And I'm Not Sending Cash In The Post, Certainly Not All The Way To America! I Really Would Send Money If I Was Older/Had An Income/Lived In America, But I Don't. But I Do Expect To Be Staying At IW For A Long Time, So If One day I get myself Into a situation where I'm older/Have An Income/Live In America... You Can Coun't On Me Bud [img]tongue.gif[/img]