Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-29-2001, 04:07 AM   #31
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
WTF?

MANCHESTER UNTIED FC FOREVER

Ehm what happened in Munich last week?

AND at the derby?

------------------
Old 04-29-2001, 04:09 AM   #32
Rikard

Shit Happens Memnoch

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer/Assassin - New and Improved

Old 04-29-2001, 04:10 AM   #33
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

We probably won't try too hard for the Ashes in deference to the age of your team. I can't believe Shainie has been forced to leave the Old Peoples home for one more series. Does the matron know that he is going?

Well, seeing as Alec Stewart and Mick Atherton are his roommates, they should be able to tell you.

Have the ponds- er, pitches dried out yet, Donut old son?

------------------
Old 04-29-2001, 04:14 AM   #34
Rikard

BTW mario what's up with Ramanish?
Have you started it?
coz if you did you can send it to me i'll try to finish it (as i finally found the game choise option :s)

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer/Assassin - New and Improved

Old 04-29-2001, 06:00 AM   #35
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"It belongs to a friend who's girlfriend doesn't want him to go to football. (She's from New Zealand)."

Whats up with that? none of my female cousins from new zealand have a problem with football or rugby.

------------------
RULE #1:I am always right
RULE #2:See rule #1
Old 04-29-2001, 07:18 AM   #36
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Seems unusual to me too Caleb, most NZ'ers I know live for football and rugby. I won't be complaining at all but, especially if Donut manages to score a ticket for me because of it . Here's hoping.

And Rikard, Man U (uuurrggghhh) - good team unfortunately (pthawww, sour taste on the tongue saying that), but glad to see they only won one thing this year - well done Munich. By the way, how may months did Keane get for that shocker of a foul (I haven't heard anything on that front yet, but news is slow in reaching OZ).

And 3 cheers for the mighty Brisbane Lions, who won today in a spectacular comeback over the hapless Fremantle Dockers. Just as well, my name would have been all sorts of manure at work tomorrow if we had lost to them .

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-29-2001, 07:35 AM   #37
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
"It belongs to a friend who's girlfriend doesn't want him to go to football. (She's from New Zealand)."

Whats up with that? none of my female cousins from new zealand have a problem with football or rugby.

Yes I see your point. The problem is that she wouldn't be able to get a ticket & she doesn't want him to leave her at home. The fact that his season ticket costs him £700 per year doesn't seem to matter.

I can't explain any further, firstly because it is very complicated and secondly because I don't understand it myself.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff
Old 04-29-2001, 07:43 AM   #38
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Seems unusual to me too Caleb, most NZ'ers I know live for football and rugby. I won't be complaining at all but, especially if Donut manages to score a ticket for me because of it . Here's hoping.

And Rikard, Man U (uuurrggghhh) - good team unfortunately (pthawww, sour taste on the tongue saying that), but glad to see they only won one thing this year - well done Munich. By the way, how may months did Keane get for that shocker of a foul (I haven't heard anything on that front yet, but news is slow in reaching OZ).

And 3 cheers for the mighty Brisbane Lions, who won today in a spectacular comeback over the hapless Fremantle Dockers. Just as well, my name would have been all sorts of manure at work tomorrow if we had lost to them .

More news about the ticket tomorrow Davros.

Roy Keane got an automatic 3 match ban for the assault on Haaland but as their season is already over it won't make much difference. The latest in the tabloids this morning is that he is receiving counselling and treatment for depression and mood swings. His latest outburst is that 'Man United are rubbish!' I'll drink to that

Supporting Brisbane but living in WA - what's the story?

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff
Old 04-29-2001, 07:56 AM   #39
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Donut,

Supporting Brisbane because I am a good loyal Queenslander that has shifted to WA because I have a great job over here. The weather is fabulous in WA (well it is in Spring and Autumn anyway), but it's the extreme sporting paraochialism that you find over here that has made me more of a Queenslander than ever. If we had lost to Fremantle then life would not have been worth living this week.

I interpret from your sig that you are off to the cup final in Cardiff on the 12TH!!! If I am assuming correctly, that is great for you - hope we blow Liverpool away. I hope I can catch it on TV in Jamaica, should be sometime on Saturday morning over there I expect.

WHAT - only 3 weeks!!!! And with the way he was standing over him and yelling abuse - gee, give him what Cantona got, a bloody good long holiday from the game.

Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow on the ticket.
Bye

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-29-2001, 11:26 AM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
This looks like a nice place to fart and to talk about sports. Of course someone might need to leave from time to time if the ladies need a light bulb changing or if there is an iddy-biddy spider over at their place.

Tin Hat Time

HAHAHA... You betcha, babe! Cloudy doesn't change a light bulb if she's got one of you around to do it! And having a serious phobia of those nasty arachnids...well, you'll come running if you hear the scream...so will half the 911 and swat teams!

Cloudbringer
sneaking in and NOT doing the dishes...hehehe

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever