Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 05:53 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

erm...noooooo, not really I guess....but thanks for the suggestion!

Memnoch now that you're here, could you pleasepleasepleasebigverylargebigpuppydoggyeyesori fyouprefercatsinvitingcateyesoranyeyesyouwantjustp leasepleaseplease
help me out with my pic?
I think it works now but everytime I go offline everybody else sees a box with "image hosted by angelfire"
What am I doing wrong??? It seems like the picture is only visible when I have an open window on Angelfire.com where my picture is.
Please someone!!! I'm desperate!

BTW does anybody see it now? What do you think?
Old 02-20-2001, 06:46 AM   #12
Tobbin_OHF

I'm not sure what to say. I went to your homepage, but could not find the image listed there. I may not have the correct entry point though as I used your picture as a guide. I think what is the problem is that it doesn't point correctly to where the image is located at. You may need to double check the homepage and see if it is listed there. Try and view your homepage without editing it. When you see your pic, just right click on it and then select properties to get the pictures address. Then you can put that in your sig. If you can tell us where the picture is supposed to be at, we can better figure out how your linking is set up wrong.

Old 02-20-2001, 06:49 AM   #13
Tobbin_OHF

There is one other possibility too. Did you have to upload the picture to the server when setting up your web page. It's possible that you somehow have it set up to get the image from your computer. If that is the case, that would explain why it disappears when you leave from your website. It no longer has a link to your computer.

Old 02-20-2001, 06:52 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Relax, Memny's here!
Melusine, try saving the picture you want as a file (right click on the picture and select save as) and send it to me on mestacio@one.net.au and I will upload it to my website and give you the link.
Old 02-20-2001, 11:14 AM   #15
BLACK KNIGHT

I think I saw the pic you put. &lticks tongue off ground, puts eyes back into socket, steam comes out of ears . . . looks to see if CB is around . . .> it was okay.

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 11:15 AM   #16
BLACK KNIGHT

Hey . . . isn't the pic at the start of the thread one of the NPCs from BG1? I know I've seen it somewhere . . .

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 11:56 AM   #17
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Speaking of pictures, do you 'boardroamers' (I love that word ) have any pics of yourselves, it could be kinda cool to start a thread in which one would post a pic of oneself. Would add to this 'family like feeling' we have on this board!

Just an idea, but whaddaya think?
Old 02-20-2001, 01:23 PM   #18
Tobbin_OHF

Hey, that sounds like a good idea about the pics. Just a sec. Let me see now.

Don't know if that will work, but giving her a go.

Old 02-20-2001, 01:25 PM   #19
Tobbin_OHF

Seeing as everyone is having pic probs, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you can see that or not. I see it ok, but then it's from my website. I have one sponsored by Hotmail on MSN.COM I've never really used that one much, but the one I have at work has been pulled since I'm working in a different area now. *SNIFF*

Old 02-20-2001, 01:46 PM   #20
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

works just fine Tobbin!