Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-10-2004, 09:53 PM   #111
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Dron I'm from Oklahoma. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm talking about american football, what made you think that I was talking soccer?
Dude, that was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard! I'm sorry, all these crazy Eastern-hemispherers had got me thinking that soccer was actually popular! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So, what position do you play?
[/QUOTE]I play center, the guy who snaps the ball to the quarter back to those who don't know. I don't necessarily like the position, but I'm good at it. I don't like where the quarterback's hands are, but if they weren't the ball wouldn't get snapped to him very good.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-10-2004, 11:06 PM   #112
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Ilander... I'd let those folks know that that #!$%!#$% won't fly, unless it's them through the window. In fact, odds are pretty good I'd beat the snot out of one of the ones that did it... if not both... if not getting the snot beat out of me.

There's fun... and there's play... and there's F$$$ with me like that again, and you won't do either.

Then again, maybe I'm not the life of the party I used to be... If you want to get even with them, I suggest... saran wrap, duct tape, and half a dozen cans of shaving cream.

After they've gone to bed, put pieces of saran wrap across their doorway. Use duct tape to hold it in place. After you've gotten to a decent distance, start emptying the shaving cream cans into the space between the saran wrap and the door. Then either wait until morning, or give a good loud knock on their door to inspire them to open it.

Don't know how many cans of shaving cream you'll need. Half a dozen should be a good start... [img]smile.gif[/img] Accomplices may make it easier as well... got a roommate?

*wanders off muttering* Mess with me, ya punks...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:10 PM   #113
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Football is good. Broncos are good, because they won today ^^ Even my team of shite Chargers beat Jacksonville today! Amazing [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I had a fun 4 hours at work spending 3 of it in the back room with Trevor (my friend who works there) organizing the hundreds of ps1 and n64 games...alphabetically! The managers were doing inventory that evening so we had no choice [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I bought a cleaner disc kit (15% off, woot) and used it on my xbox...I think it worked! I managed to play KotOR from saving cat woman jedi to slaughtering all the sand people and the dragon hunter and Calo Nord then my parents got home [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now its time for wc! My essays can be finished tomorrow...
Old 10-10-2004, 11:13 PM   #114
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Ah, yes. I had a brief stint playoing quarterback, and, as far as I was concerned, I didn't like where my hands were, either! But, I also learned that if they werent there, the center has a higher possibility of... injuring himself. Want to note, I did nothing!!
Old 10-11-2004, 12:19 AM   #115
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Then again, maybe I'm not the life of the party I used to be... If you want to get even with them, I suggest... saran wrap, duct tape, and half a dozen cans of shaving cream.

After they've gone to bed, put pieces of saran wrap across their doorway. Use duct tape to hold it in place. After you've gotten to a decent distance, start emptying the shaving cream cans into the space between the saran wrap and the door. Then either wait until morning, or give a good loud knock on their door to inspire them to open it.

Don't know how many cans of shaving cream you'll need. Half a dozen should be a good start... [img]smile.gif[/img] Accomplices may make it easier as well... got a roommate?

*wanders off muttering* Mess with me, ya punks...
Beautiful, Bungleau...absolutely beautiful...I may even have to put this into effect, considering the jump that I made when I showed up at my door without a shirt, and heard the WOOOOOSH noise and felt the heat...

Gee was I terrified, to say the least...

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 10-11-2004, 09:13 AM   #116
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

I had a fun 4 hours at work spending 3 of it in the back room with Trevor (my friend who works there) organizing the hundreds of ps1 and n64 games...alphabetically! The managers were doing inventory that evening so we had no choice [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I bought a cleaner disc kit (15% off, woot) and used it on my xbox...I think it worked! I managed to play KotOR from saving cat woman jedi to slaughtering all the sand people and the dragon hunter and Calo Nord .
Sounds like a fun job, Jen. Good morning, all. Overcast and cool, 67, here.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:20 AM   #117
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My pleasure, Ilander...

There are other variations available, too. Things like lubing their doorknob with vaseline or KY Jelly, filling the saran wrap gap with other items (marbles, ping pong balls, or something else). If they were really inattentive and left their door open for a bit, you could also hook up an electric line to their doorknob... instant electric chair, kind of [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hmmm... perhaps we need a practical joke thread. Don't recall one of those in a while.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:51 AM   #118
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Funny thing is, Bungleau, they're the practical jokers on this floor...so I figure I'll kind of help them with their pranks (for instance, I'm currently helping them gather phone-books...I'll ellaborate in the other thread ) until they have absolutely no doubt that I will never pull a prank on them...he he he...

OH...and one more thing...

1000 POSTS! I'm a "regular" now!!! Horray for the Quintesson!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 10-11-2004, 12:39 PM   #119
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Nah, Poo, you're not a "regular" til 1500 posts! (someone remind to move it 2000 when he gets red dragon!)
Old 10-11-2004, 01:25 PM   #120
Sigmar
Unicorn

You're a regular if you post here frequently, regardless of your post count.

Feel free to admire my post count and contemplate how long it took me to become a regular by your standards!