Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-23-2001, 04:03 PM   #21
Epona
Zartan

PB, I think it would probably be best to let this thread drop. Try getting involved in some other threads, that's the best way to fit in, and you will soon make some friends.

Milamber, give the guy a break, have you never made a mistake ever? He has apologised. He knows it was wrong.

Let's just forget that these incidents happened. Please?

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-23-2001, 04:03 PM   #22
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
When Jerome first came on you never treated him like you are treating me!!!!!I am grateful ziroc is giving me a second chance but i just want to make it clear i am devenently not begging you to stay on the board. and you please not use that language at me unless its a joke!!!!(f**kstick)

P.s. Thanks for the sympathy epona it comforts me
I flamed his ass of for switching sides

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination

(ED Naughtly Rikard)

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-23-2001).]

Old 05-23-2001, 04:04 PM   #23
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I AM NOT PSYCHEDELIC BUTTERFLY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howcome "HE" knowes about "YOUR" forum history?

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 04:05 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, Epona has a good idea. Let's all go post someplace else! LOL There are tons of threads calling our names, let's answer them!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 04:06 PM   #25
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
When Jerome first came on you never treated him like you are treating me!!!!!I am grateful ziroc is giving me a second chance but i just want to make it clear i am devenently not begging you to stay on the board. and you please not use that language at me unless its a joke!!!!(f**kstick)

P.s. Thanks for the sympathy epona it comforts me
PB, I wasn't calling you a f**kstick, I was saying that DaNiceGuy was posting like one yesterday. I am not calling you names. I am not insulting you.

Quick question here, where do you want this to go? What do you want to have happen here? Do you want sympathy? Do you want approval?

I welcomed you yesterday, I welcomed you again today after your apology. I have nothing against you and I bear you no ill will. I had almost forgotten about the whole incident until this thread popped up.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 05-23-2001, 04:06 PM   #26
Rikard

And he has got puff in his sig

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 04:06 PM   #27
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

PB, if you bother to read the posts in this thread you will see that practically everyone is falling over backwards to make you feel you belong here. That doesn't mean you don't need certain things pointing out to you. It is done to HELP you establish good relationships here, not to get at you.
Now, please, stop acting like a spoilt child and show us your nice, mature side, ok?

WE ALL WANT TO LIKE YOU BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT!

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 04:07 PM   #28
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
And he has got puff in his sig

I LENT HIM IT!!!! I WASN'T USING IT ANYMORE!!!!!

------------------

My hopes lie dashed,
Crushed from high above,
My dreams lie shattered, my heart broken,
A casulty on a battlefield called love.
Old 05-23-2001, 04:12 PM   #29
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

OK CLOUDY Ill take your advice. My name is Ewan Hislop and i am from Newton Mearns, Glasgow. Yes i am 15 and iam in jerome's class for some subjects i take chemistry, physics, biology, mathes, english, Geography, German and computing studies. When i grow up i fancy being a forensist, doctor, lawyer. My favourite hobby is Rugby i play for an Under 16 team which are very good. I also enjoy playing golf.So now you have a fair picture of me tell me what your like, but only if ya want!!!!!

------------------

"Buttafly Never Walks, He Takes The Dragon Instead"
Old 05-23-2001, 04:15 PM   #30
Epona
Zartan

Nice one! You must enjoy science looking at your possible career choices! I wanted to do forensics when I was younger, but lost interest in the medical side of things (too much like hard work). I am now into archaeology, which often uses forensic methods of analysis. Unfortunately I don't do archaeology for a living, although I would love to.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas