Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-22-2001, 07:18 PM   #1
rebeljam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to the sewers undercity temple, iŽm investigating the Cult, "any help in this case would also be nice"
Old 07-22-2001, 07:38 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Okay your post isnt very clear so ill walk you through it.

Find one of the many man holes dotted around the temple district, theres one outside the temple of Talos. Head down go west until you meet up with some bandits, they are quite a tough group if you are a low level group so go around them if you must.

South of the bandits you mean a paladin called Keldorn, head into the tunnel near him. When you get into the new area you can go south or east, head east and then south, eventually you hae to fight your way out of a gas chamber trap, the trick is to send one person in to activate and run them out quickly.

Once you get through this you meet a priest called Gaal talk to him and ask him is there a way you could serve his god with out tearing out your eyes, hell give you a key to a locked chamber that was to the south when you first entered the area. Head over there, watch out for traps you meet these former followers who will help you with the quest, head past the grave and you get to these stairs, go down them.

Next your in a big cavern, fight your way to this busted temple where you have to click on the roof to solve riddles. The first answer is life I forget the second and the last answer is the current one, dont head straight over the bridge there are beholders, so scout it out and fireball them from the distance. Just upahead is the undercity temple area.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 03:21 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Welcome to the board Rebeljam.

I dont think I need to add anything to what Jabidas said.... so good luck.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2001, 06:30 AM   #4
Starkiller
The Magister

um...maybe I am being a hard ass, sorry if I am, but shouldn't we have mentioned spoilers with a walkthrough like that? Especially with the puzzle answers...I mean they are not very hard but still.....Oh well, whatever, just a thought.
Old 07-23-2001, 11:55 AM   #5
rebeljam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx for your help!

But now i got another problem?

"gaal" askedŽ me to find a part of a device rod, i have killed the empathic manifestation, and got the first part a device rod. where is the seccond???? "i went back and i killed gaal" there was nothing on him or in the chambers around him... i also see a intrance wich i canŽt open near the stairs to the undercity temple....
Old 07-23-2001, 07:47 PM   #6
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Okay if you talked with the former cultists when you came back they would tell you to talk to their contact in the cult and he would help you get into the beholder lair for the other part of the rod.

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 09:54 AM   #7
rebeljam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx a Lot jabidas!

my quest with eyeless cult is done. and my fighter is now level 15.
I got a feeling that i haveŽnt heard the last of u yet, or the other way arround.

Thanx