Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 06-28-2001, 02:01 PM   #1
catzenpewters
Manshoon

* Muttering under her breath, Catz puts together a CRPG altar *

Maybe some sacrifices to the CRPG gods will bring Wizardry 8 out faster. Hmmm.... What can I sacrifice?

A-ha! An old 5 1/4" disk with Rogue on it... that'll do for starters...
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 05:17 PM   #2
Absynthe

I think I still have my original maps from Proving Grounds and KOD, if that'll help...
Old 06-28-2001, 06:00 PM   #3
catzenpewters
Manshoon

Great! All contributions welcome! What else can we find?
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 06:14 PM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hand drawn maps for Eye of the Beholder - hey, I don't mind sacrificing something to appease the Publisher Gods .

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 10:29 AM   #5
jsalsb
Elminster

How bout a disk with a Wiz7 Loadstone, and maybe a W&W ratskull for good measure. They must have some purpose, and this just might be it! I'll head out to Anephas's temple, bury them in the sand pile and pray over them.

"Ommmmmmmm.... Please, O Mighty Lords of All! Please get Sir-Tech a publisher! Amen."
jsalsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 10:54 AM   #6
Serath
Manshoon

Speaking of maps, I could give all my drawn maps for the AD&D Gold Box series to the cause. Lessee, what else do I have here? I've got some old Ultima diskettes as well.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 06:57 PM   #7
Snoekie
Dungeon Master

How about my old Commodore 64? Little 11 inch green screen monitor and all
And I'll even throw in some old games on TAPES (yes, they really excisted) in fact they're so old I can't even remember their names, hehe
Oh wait wait, and I have some really old text adventures...no darn, I sacrifed those already for Ultima 9: Ascension....drat...that didn't work, did it?
Ah well, forget the whole thing then. LOL

Snoekie

------------------
Snoekie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 12:30 AM   #8
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Let's see........ what can I add......... what about, no that's no good...... well maybe, no I still use that........ how about, not that either...... well maybe, no that wouldn't work........ how about........... DANG!!! I don't think I have anything, except a couple of ratskulls from W&W........ Hey, maybe all of stout society!!!! That oughta do something!!! Besides, no big loss, I'm playing BG now anyway

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 07:01 AM   #9
Balgin
Elminster

Let's see, tapes: Twin Kingdom Valley, Barbarian, Dunjunz, Hobgoblin, Elite. Floppies: All eight disks of that naff, Conan puzzle game, the Wrath of Nikademus, Bard's Tale trilogy, UFO-Enemy Unknown (the original XCom game)various others. CD's (the realy naff ones), Land's of Lore 11, Rage of Mages 2, Kings Quest V, some of those realy boring historical puzzle gamers nightmares, Deathtrap Dungeon (an insult to the original and so bugged that I had to get a spare copy that would let me open some of the treasure chests), Might and Magic 8 (unfinished blatantly unfinished), Descent to Undermountain and finally: things that I don't know where I got them from but they run without the disks anyway: Unlimited Adventures, Fantasy Empires, Dungeon Hack, Stronghold, the Wizards and Warriors Map ( it made the game too easy), map from Might and Magic 6 (for same reason).

There, that should get us of to a nice start, I'm sure there's a few I missed but I'll dig 'em up and execute 'em later.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 12:49 PM   #10
Serath
Manshoon

In goes a copy of the old Privateer. Good game, but a little outdated. Unlike Balgin, I can't sacrifice my X-Com games, I still play them. I've got the CD's for the AD&D Shattered Land games. The original Warlords on diskette. That's all for now.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote