Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2002, 11:36 AM   #1
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

Can you believe that Mr. Bush still claims 'to defend not only Europe and the USA, but the whole Civilization' ?! What kind of bullshit is that ?! I mean he actually STARTED the war. The only thread to civilization are the USA. Damn, this makes me so angry. I am tired of the American agression - no wonder they get planes flown in into their scyscrapers.
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
Old 05-24-2002, 11:40 AM   #2
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by lord_gabriel:
Can you believe that Mr. Bush still claims 'to defend not only Europe and the USA, but the whole Civilization' ?! What kind of bullshit is that ?! I mean he actually STARTED the war. The only thread to civilization are the USA. Damn, this makes me so angry. I am tired of the American agression - no wonder they get planes flown in into their scyscrapers.
Tin hats everybody!!!!!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-24-2002, 12:05 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

This is pure flame-bait, and is not tolerated on this forum. I'm closing this thread now before it gets out of hand.

The subject can be discussed, but in a much less inflammatory manner.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."