Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 01:11 AM   #1
Slinky

Ok here's the deal. I retrieved the dagger from Embarl (talked it out of him) at the Sea Bounty Inn and I took it back to Mae'var, and he told me to go talk to Edwin to see if he had anything else for me to do. I did that but he suspected that I was spying on Mae'var and I got attacked by thieves. I killed all those guys, then I went to talk to Renal Bloodscalp in the guildhall but he say he couldn't go off the word of Embarl. Renal said he needed hard proof and that I should do some more investigation in the guildhall. I searched it upside down and inside out but found no proof, so I went back to talk to Mae'var but it says "He has nothing to say to you." What is the hard proof that Renal is looking for? I would appreciate any assistance you might be able to give me.

Old 10-12-2000, 06:45 AM   #2
Erekose
The Magister

The dagger is the proof. Check to see if it's still in your item list. Cheers
Old 10-12-2000, 08:16 AM   #3
hatchjon

The dagger is not the proof. Edwin has a key that opens a strongbox in Mae'var's rooms. There is a letter in the strongbox. That is the evidence.

Old 10-12-2000, 10:45 AM   #4
Slinky

As soon as Edwin suspected me of spying he disappeared or something and a bunch of shawdow thiefs appeared. I can't find anything resembling a key.

Old 10-12-2000, 03:17 PM   #5
Slinky

Nevermind I figured it out. I never did find the key that Edwin had, but I used the knock spell on the box and found the letter.

Old 10-12-2000, 11:09 PM   #6
password

Edwin suspected you??
That's weird, when he found out, he told me he was also spying. Oh well.