Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 05:47 PM   #1
Redheavenx

I had recently talked to the dragon, gave him the shroud said the secret word "elseramavin" and all he did was go on about the stupid sword "its crafted with twin metals blah blah blah" and he didnt give me the sword.... so i thought i said the wrong secret word so i save the game log on and come here to see what the word was and sure enough it was the same word "elseramavin" so i log off load up my game and say it to the dragon but now he wont talk to me i hope i didnt screw things up now anyone have this problem before? any suggestions would help thancks.

Old 11-28-2000, 05:58 PM   #2
Lathander

Oooops - I think I had a similar problem - Erathsmedor didn´t talk to me as well. I think this is a bug. I ran around in the room and repeated the secret word several times. He took the Elsera-robe and after several tries he spoke to me.

Perhaps you must get nearer to him?

Old 11-28-2000, 06:01 PM   #3
Redheavenx

i tried going closer but it didnt help "although i did see right through him heh"

Old 11-28-2000, 07:34 PM   #4
Winner

He would not talk to me either. I was TYPING in Elseramavin, don't do that, key the word on the left hand side, then hit enter. If that is what you are doing then be sure you have a save game before talking to him, and continue talking to him, keying in all the words on the left. Eventually he should tell you without a doubt that the sword is yours and the door will open.