Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-24-2006, 10:46 PM   #1
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

1)Aasimar Paladin X/Fighter 4. I know there's a Holy Avenger, may as well specialize in it!

2)Dwarf Battleguard of Tempus. I love the idea of a pure classed Cleric who is quite the tank!

3)Male Drow Fighter 4/Rogue 3/Barbarian 3/Ranger 3/ Wizard X. This is my speedy scout, who will add the Wiz levels last. They're primarily for combat bonuses and protection. He'll also handle all of my locks and traps.

4) Human Paladin 1/Sorcerer X. I'll add that Pally level after I get Fireball. The Saving Throw bonus sounds awesome. Maybe I should go Aasimar?

5) Human Druid X. Hey, those Druid spells are pretty cool! I'm considering a Female Drow (or a Wood Elf) here instead, so that she'll be able to use a Bow instead of a cruddy sling.

6) Male Drow Bard X. I might mixd a different class in here, I'm not too sure. I'm still not convinced a Bard has much at all to offer after reaching level 11. Anyway, the Drow racial stats seem to fit a Bard really well, but I am concerned that having a Drow as my talker won't be a good idea. Thoughts?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:55 AM   #2
Iumelen
Welcomed New User

1)Aasimar Paladin X/Fighter 4. Is a good idea !

2)Human Cleric X/Monk 10. Becouse of the Wis AC on the monk and you dont need alot of healing in the start if you know what you doing.

3)Halfing Rogue/Bard. I like the idea in a fast damege and song ifs that is needed.

4)Dwarf Warrior. All time good to have a Tank that can hold more then 2 things alone.

I only make 4 man partys becouse i think thats alot more fun, my end plan is to make 1

Monk/Cleric/Rogue

and take it all on the hard !