Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
ogre1971
Welcomed New User

Default Loading issues (in lower dorns deep)

After kicking the butt of the wizard in the area with the blind deep gnomes, umberhulks, and two iron golemns. I can't exit there. If I go back to where I saved prior to beating him. I can exit. After killing him I cannot. It won't do anything, I just click and click any nothing happens. My characters just shuffle their feet.
Gameshadow doesn't have a patch for it, and I can't find anything anywhere to suggest I need to so something before leaving there. Any help would be appreciated. I like this game but it's been a real thorn in my side not being able to complete it.

Thanks!
ogre1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Re: Loading issues (in lower dorns deep)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre1971 View Post
After kicking the butt of the wizard in the area with the blind deep gnomes, umberhulks, and two iron golemns. I can't exit there. If I go back to where I saved prior to beating him. I can exit. After killing him I cannot. It won't do anything, I just click and click any nothing happens. My characters just shuffle their feet.
Gameshadow doesn't have a patch for it, and I can't find anything anywhere to suggest I need to so something before leaving there. Any help would be appreciated. I like this game but it's been a real thorn in my side not being able to complete it.

Thanks!
Are you absolutely certain that you have killed the Mage, and not just his clone? Cast Detect Invisibility to make sure that he is not invisible somewhere.

Cheers.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote