Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-30-2001, 03:51 PM   #1
Tyrion
Quintesson

In the bridge district, the house to the upper left of where the red clothed people were hiding there is a door which is really strange. It says tha there is just some kind of nothingness and that it is uncertain what will appen if you step through the door. I tried to do it anyway but nothing happened. Do I need a special item or do I have to do something else to get in, if I can get in at all?

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.

-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.
Right now he is mourning for USA.
Old 09-30-2001, 03:55 PM   #2
Tuor
Elminster

SPOILER
You can get in if you have a rogue stone, be warned in advance the battle you'll get into is probably the most difficukt in the game. You'll need to be a high level well equipped party to win it. And it'll probably take you a few attempts-I think that's fair warning good luck mate.
Old 09-30-2001, 03:55 PM   #3
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

You´ll find out if you step through the other door of that building...

------------------
The malt beer lord has come!
Ruby Skald of the ALSB

[This message has been edited by debiler (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 03:58 PM   #4
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
SPOILER
You can get in if you have a rogue stone, be warned in advance the battle you'll get into is probably the most difficukt in the game. You'll need to be a high level well equipped party to win it. And it'll probably take you a few attempts-I think that's fair warning good luck mate.
Really, I always thought it couldn´t be entered...

------------------
The malt beer lord has come!
Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 10-01-2001, 04:26 PM   #5
Tuor
Elminster

No you can enter it, it's the Twisted Rune encounter.

MAJOR SPOILER
There's a vamp which drains 4 levels a hit, a beholder, a fighter (the weakest character by far), a high level mage and an ultra high level mage in there. It don't matter if you stand off or close for combat either way you're well and tuly buggered if you're not well prepared. (And quite competant)