Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 05-06-2005, 12:46 AM   #71
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Episode 11: Deep, Dark, Revenge (This is how we Roll) is now available! Just shy of being six minutes, this one will cost you a mere 14.4 megs or so on your precious little hard drive! In this wild and crazy episode, we find that Albert the Goblin, Bob the Goblin and Charlie the Goblin are on the search to see just who has come into their caves! And of course, our would be heroes, Grayson, Peter and Pawl are trying to find their way out of the cave... without a map! Things can only get worse before they get better! So check out this episode and head into the forum and comment over here! (Or even here, on this forum!)

Old 05-08-2005, 12:31 PM   #72
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Something cool for you MAC users out there who have not downloaded the Mac version of Windows Media Player. The kind folks of Machinima.com have made streaming quicktime versions of our videos for us!

So for your benefit, I shall link them here:

Neverending Nights: Promo Video.

Neverending Nights - Episode 1: Heroes?!

Neverending Nights - Episode 2: 20k!

Neverending Nights - Episode 3: Come On Baby, Light My Fire.

Neverending Nights - Episode 4: A Walk In The Woods

Neverending Nights - Episode 5: Ye Scurvy Dog! (Salt, Salt for Sale!)

Neverending Nights - Episode 6: He's A Magic Man

Neverending Nights - Episode 7: Things That Make You Go... Boom?

Neverending Nights - Episode 8: On Borrowed Gold.

Neverending Nights - Episode 9: It's Not The Size...

Neverending Nights - Episode 10: Racial Benefits.

Neverending Nights - Episode 11: Deep, Dark, Revenge (This is how we Roll)

Neverending Nights - PC GAMER UK SideQuest

Neverending Nights - V-DAY SideQuest
Old 05-10-2005, 04:51 AM   #73
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Neverending Nights - My Immortal. (Right click SAVE AS...) This one will unfortunately cost you about 52.8 Megs on your hard drive. This was the lowest I could get the 640HiRes version. I tried the 320LoRes version, but it was so blurry it was difficult to read the text. So this is what happens when you're so tired that you're restless... this one, unlike the Goblin Home Sweet Home Video, is a real attempt at making a music video using NWN. Unfortunately, the video crashed while making it so I lost some footage that I had hoped to use (and at this point was just way to lazy to refilm) - but here you go. Feel free to comment at will.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:45 PM   #74
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Including some additional videos and items from the previous update - so here it is all lumped together!

Machimima.com has been kind of enough to make QUICKTIME versions of our video and offered to host them through streaming methods...

For your benefit, I shall link them here:

Something cool for you MAC users out there who have not downloaded the Mac version of Windows Media Player. The kind folks of Machinima.com have made streaming quicktime versions of our videos for us!

So for your benefit, I shall link them here:

Neverending Nights: Promo Video.

Neverending Nights - Episode 1: Heroes?!

Neverending Nights - Episode 2: 20k!

Neverending Nights - Episode 3: Come On Baby, Light My Fire.

Neverending Nights - Episode 4: A Walk In The Woods

Neverending Nights - Episode 5: Ye Scurvy Dog! (Salt, Salt for Sale!)

Neverending Nights - Episode 6: He's A Magic Man

Neverending Nights - Episode 7: Things That Make You Go... Boom?

Neverending Nights - Episode 8: On Borrowed Gold.

Neverending Nights - Episode 9: It's Not The Size...

Neverending Nights - Episode 10: Racial Benefits.

Neverending Nights - Episode 11: Deep, Dark, Revenge (This is how we Roll)

Neverending Nights - PC GAMER UK SideQuest

Neverending Nights - V-DAY SideQuest

All of these videos can also be downloaded at our site: Neverending Nights.com

Some Silly Additional Stuff:

My Immortal – NeN Version – Video done using Neverwinter Nights to make a video for the Evanessence song.

Home Sweet Home – Goblin Version – You’ve seen (and heard!) the goblins from Episode 10 and more so, Episode 11. Here’s their version of Motley Crue’s song “Home Sweet Home.”

Adam Doesn’t Know – A quick test video made after installing the CEP (Community Expansion Pack) and showing off the “roof.” In the original NWN game, there was no roof for interior areas. The CEP introduces a chance to use a roof. (Something Adam and I had wanted, since we didn’t care for the black void above everyone’s head in all the inns we used). The Song is called “Scotty Doesn’t Know” – from the movie “Eurotrip” (forgive me, I can’t seem to remember the actual name of the band who sings the song right now).

Out Takes Volume 2 – This is a pretty monster sized file. (Have not got around to resizing it), but it has the original out takes (from episodes 1 thru 3), plus all the out takes from episode four through episode six. I tried to make the video match the audio as much as I could for this – but it’s difficult when it’s all out takes!

Bioware Weds and Nen – Probably the hightlight of NeN’s magic – this is a zip file that has a DOC, PDF and JPG image of Bioware’s interview with Adam and I. I am working on getting permission (now that the issue is like five months old!) of getting scans of our mention in PC GAMER UK back in Jan 2005.

And I think that’s it for now…
Old 05-26-2005, 09:59 PM   #75
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Neverending Nights - Episode 12: Where There Is Smoke... Weighing in at 6:10 and 18.6 Megs - this misadventure finds Peter and Grayson teamed up with the fan favorite - Pawl the Dorf - still lost in the caves! Will our dynamic duo - er, trio - be able to find their way out of the caves? Well, that would be telling - but this episode does get them one step closer...
Old 06-11-2005, 05:57 AM   #76
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

FNBH now officially has a studio! That's right! A small recording studio was built to record the audio episodes of Neverending Nights! For photos of Studio FNBH, you can check them out on the Official Neverending Nights site, found here and here and you can either comment on this thread, or head to the Neverending Nights forum and post a reply on this thread!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:44 PM   #77
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Neverending Nights - Episode 13: In And Out (A Heroes' Tale) - What do you get when you have one Ranger who can't find his way around a tree - a warrior who charges into battle backwards - and a dwarf who is claustrophobic? You get another fun filled episode of Neverending Nights! But this one has a surprise! Peter talks to some fish, while someone talks to Grayson, and Pawl the Dorf talks to himself! And better yet... one must ask themselves... if Peter and Grayson DID find their way out - would that be a good or a bad thing? That's right folks - this episode answers that very question! So what are you waiting for!? 7:01 of pure NEN goodness awaits your click of a download, weighing in at a mere 17.9 Megs! Download it now and live the thrill! (And of course... leave feedback!)

Comment here on our forum.

Or of course, comment here as well.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:20 PM   #78
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sunglass Man

Neverending Nights for your PSP! - that's right! Episodes of the humorous adventures of Grayson the Fighter and Peter the Ranger have been available for the PC! And then, with the help from the folks of Machinima.com, they made a Quicktime Streaming Version (available from their site!) for those MAC users, and now we've branched into something new! Always trying to stay with the times, Neverending Nights is now available for your PSP! XBOX... We're looking at you next! You just wait!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:03 PM   #79
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for the updates!

I alwasys enjoy your episodes.

How are you getting them onto PSP ?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:25 PM   #80
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Tis no easy task. Well, yes, easy, but long.

Essentially there's a freeware program out that that converts video to the MV4 format that PSP requires. However, WMV files suffer from the audio and video not synching. So I had to get a program called River Part (I think?) which I use to convert my WMV files to DIVX files. Then open up the convertion program that turns the DIVX files to MV4 files. Then copy the files into the directory for the PSP. (I am not home at the moment, or else I'd give far more specific instructions) [img]smile.gif[/img]