Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-25-2004, 11:32 AM   #1
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

--

Last edited by Sigmar; 08-27-2021 at 01:43 AM.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:35 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Well firstly, is it a digi cam pic? Or do you have a scanner if it isn't? That will need to be discovered first and foremost. Also, I think you are referring to your PC rather than your CPU [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2004, 11:39 AM   #3
philip
Galvatron

Sorry just can't let it go

Open your case. Search for the fan with the cooling wings. Now remove the fan + cooling wins. Take your picture and stick it where the cooling fan was with your preferred method (glue or ducktape should do it ) Put the cooling wings and fan on it again, close the case.

On a more serious note I think you can upload to the stealthy's so you don't have to find hosting for it isn't it.

I'm getting new pictures from a party I went to so I hope there are some funny ones between them so I can post them as well.
Old 10-25-2004, 01:46 PM   #4
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

yes, it is a good investment to buy a webcam, but your best bet is to buy a dual mode cam, that way you can take alot of pics and not just use it on the web
Old 10-25-2004, 05:18 PM   #5
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Webcams are Ok, but not that special as they don't offer great quality. I say if you don't already have one then invest in a digicam. They are brilliant and I find mine very useful for a host of things.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:59 PM   #6
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well there are a number of ways to get your pic up.

1) use a regular camera and take a normal photo. Then use a scanner to scan you pic into digital format. Then upload it to stealthys.

2) Get a Digital Camera. A good investment as you can print off your photos yourself or get them developed via the normal mediums. Once you have taken the photo with your digital camera upload it to your computer then to stealthys.

3) Get a web cam. Cheap but the photos are grainy and don't look good.

Hope this helps

Cheers!
Old 10-26-2004, 03:02 AM   #7
Sigmar
Unicorn

Right, thanks folks