Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-03-2004, 10:50 AM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir K, I'm really sorry to hear this and I hope you do appeal it because it just doesn't sound right! Best of luck in the appeal and whatever comes of it!

edit: just saw your post above... if you can't appeal or decide not to, is there any way you can re-file for custody if she doesn't let you have YOUR rights or someone else 'impedes' your visitations? Sounds very much like you might have that happen and it would aid your case.

[ 06-03-2004, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-03-2004, 12:36 PM   #22
Link
Jack Burton

Tiiiiimmmmmbeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!! (nope there's no tree falling, don't worry ) Just calling in our legal advisor
Old 06-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #23
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Yes Cloudy. As a matter of fact, that's what the lawyers recommend. She want's to be the residential parent, then hold her to it. If she screws up significantly, I can file.

The problem is, by the time this happens, my son will be acclimated and comfortable in his new environment. It may be cruel to make him change again and lose his circle of freinds.

I can't say she won't take reasonable care of him. She just won't do as well as us. We make sure he is dressed nicely and fashionably with a nice haircut. We make sure he has regular dental and maedical visits. We make sure he is in organized activities when he is not in school. We get him involved with sports. I make sure and do a science project with him every year. He struggles in school and needs a firm hand with his studies. He'll be allowed to run around unsupervised.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:00 PM   #24
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

she probably thinks she does the same. Cant you sue or something? I mean this sounds kinda crazy!You should definately keep apealing, this guy sounds like a total arse.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:07 PM   #25
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

The custody case WAS a lawsuit. I lost. Plain and simple.