Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-31-2004, 05:31 PM   #1
SIN4REAL
Welcomed New User

Smiley

Help I'm stuck in the drow section. My cover was blown and I went to hit Tab&alt and hit my quick save by mistake. Is my game over? I've been trying to warp outta there but it won't let me do it. I'd hate to have to start from scratch. Why would you set up the game like that anyways? After all these hours you think I'm gonna start back at the begining? Heck no.
Help!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 05:41 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Welcome To the Forums SIN4REAL

What or should I say which game are you playing?
once you know, go to that forum and then ask the same question. Since the Drow on in most of the D&D games in the Ironworks this Question could pertain to all of them. Just click on forum home at the top of this page and then look for the game your playing if you don't see your game then go to Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not) and post there and make sure you let us know which game your playing.

Once again WELCOME TO THE IRONWORKS forums
Old 05-31-2004, 06:19 PM   #3
The Fallen One
Elminster

im pretty sure he is talking about the part in baldur's gate 2, where u have to goto the underdark, but i dont actually understand his problem...
Old 05-31-2004, 06:40 PM   #4
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

BG2 spoiler
If the city has been sealed you need to kill the matron mother in the temple to open the front door to the city. If not just hack your way to the front door, find the exit along the left wall and prepere yourself for a series of difficult fights.
Old 05-31-2004, 06:42 PM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

Welcome to Ironworksforum, SIN4REAL!

If you're talking about Badur's Gate 2, then there's a forum for it here. Perhaps you should ask there.
Old 05-31-2004, 10:36 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The above link is where I will reopen this thread at.

Welcome to Ironworks! You can come back to this particular forum to post general stuff, but we have individual forums for games and books and other stuff as well.