Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-21-2001, 03:34 PM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:

Wah stands happily, offering his majestic and wonderful queen...................the delight of a plateful of cut oranges......

The majestic and wonderful queen happily lets loose her Pitfiend on her precious Archlich, after whispering into its ear "Go get him, Fluffy I want his HEAD on that plate!!"
Oranges, hmpf!

Damn, we should really start some of those good old Rikard/Wah/Mel posts again... too bad Jon the Hellcaster isn't there anymore
Do you remember when you...er, WE crashed the board in our competition to get to 400 posts first? *snigger* Those were the days...

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-21-2001, 03:36 PM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Jon the Hellcaster? Now there's an old member I've NEVER heard any stories about before.
Old 10-21-2001, 03:36 PM   #13
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Let's see............

A blond woman, tired as hell comes home and says to herself - I hate my husband! He keeps watching me all the time - never trusts me! AND the worst thing is he knows how much it hurts me. NO FREEDOM!! NO FREEDOM!!

She looks at the mirror and says to herself, I'm a pretty vibrant, young and beautiful soul........how could he do this to me......should I find someone else?

After staring at a carton of oranges for ten minutes to get her brain into action (see above!) she quietly decides she would CONFIDENTIALLY talk to her mate on the internet over this issue - whether to leave him or not.

She felt really bad about herself - her looks, her ideals, her life and all.
Then she sits down quietly at the desk.......and frowned unexpectedly!

Do you know what she said?

WHAT ON EARTH ARE "YOU" LOOKING AT!!

And guess what was staring back at her?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wah (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-21-2001, 03:36 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth begins to laugh, then notices the three ladies staring at him.

ehm, sorry. luckily i heard this one before, not that funny if i must say so...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-21-2001, 03:44 PM   #15
Sorcerer Alex

I have another blonde joke, it's a bit corny but you gotta love em

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman. "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. "Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV." Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a blonde?" "Because that's a microwave," he replied.

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-21-2001, 03:47 PM   #16
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

So how IS the master plan coming around, Melusine? Have you gotten the *whisper whisper whisper* in place yet? I have managed to finish *whisper whisper whisper*. I humbly suggest that we begin recruiting members to follow our cause, oh leader. I know another blonde girl in my class... You of other hair colors shall regret the day blonde jokes were invented!

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-21-2001, 03:48 PM   #17
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i would like to say that i have never told a blond joke once that i remember! so please, when the master plan comes to fruitation, spare me!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-21-2001, 03:52 PM   #18
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
I have another blonde joke, it's a bit corny but you gotta love em

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman. "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. "Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV." Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a blonde?" "Because that's a microwave," he replied.

Bravo! Bravo! I'm so sorry to all you blonds but this lich here can't stop giggling in delight.

.......Oh alright I'll stop.

But at least she didn't ask for the remote control......

------------------
Old 10-21-2001, 03:57 PM   #19
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
So how IS the master plan coming around, Melusine? Have you gotten the *whisper whisper whisper* in place yet? I have managed to finish *whisper whisper whisper*. I humbly suggest that we begin recruiting members to follow our cause, oh leader. I know another blonde girl in my class... You of other hair colors shall regret the day blonde jokes were invented!

Oh, it's coming along excellent, just excellent, oh Fellow Maiden of the Golden Haircolour! *smiles evilly* As a matter of fact, I have succeeded in *whisper whisper whisper* as well as the *whisper whisper whisper* and you can see how we could use that to *whisper whisper whisper* not to even mention *whisper whisper diabolical cackling whisper*

All in all, beware, You Insolent Relaters of Blonde Jokes!!
(actually I do love blonde jokes, heh )(<--- oops, I didn't say that! )

EDIT: NO, blondes do NOT have to edit their posts more often because they make more stupid mistakes and I'll skewer the first person to suggest it! *glares*

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-22-2001, 11:28 PM   #20
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

What do you call a smart blonde?