Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-25-2001, 09:46 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ahha, finally I have everything straighted out! I changed one setting by accident, and, as a result, much cursing ensued when I tried to upload. Nevertheless, it's worth the wait, for you get to feast your eyes on the surprise!

2 new memebers!

Sazerac and Ali cat, both with new pages and stories! Come join the merriment, the joy, the flagrant abuse of prescription medication at... THE ARCHIVE!

Hope to see you there!
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2001, 09:54 PM   #2
Gauleiter

Splendid update! And it's about time Sazerac put some of his beautiful stuff in the Archive...

BTW, have any of you ever actually tasted mead? IT IS DISGUSTING! The fermentation of honey, beloved of the low classes a few hundred years ago; I had the misfortune of tasting it last year, while on vacation.

"Bring your beer" is a much more universal thing to say Although, truth be told, the body responsible for Gauleiter is run almost exclusively on coffee; a pot sits less than two metres away from this computer
Old 01-26-2001, 01:40 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Way to go, Freud! Welcome Ali and Sazerac!

I can't hear you, Gau! But as long as I don't drink it . . . mead will forever remain sweet and wonderful in my imagination. Just don't drink the water!