Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-05-2001, 03:35 AM   #1
Not2Me
Welcomed New User

Help me somebody, pls!
I want to get out of this dungeon!!!

P.S. Here is the link how to get there http://www.tk421.net/wizardry/wiz8runes.shtml
but be carefull [img]smile.gif[/img] ))
Not2Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 07:28 AM   #2
Aeolian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

can't help you much cuz i was stuck down there as well. hope you had a portal set that you can return to (that's how i got out).
Aeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 09:01 AM   #3
Elara
The Magister

*spoiler*

When you approach any of the shroom rings, you'll see a glow surrounding them. If it's palish yellow-green, it's an in-dungeon portal. If it has a blue glow, it'll take you back to the graveyard entry. The exit portal for the graveyard is in the s/w sector of the map toward the midline/center, iirc. Don't forget your dramamine!
Old 12-05-2001, 01:26 PM   #4
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I was going to post this same thing last night, but then finally made my way out of there. Boy, that dungeon was hard on the eyes. I think I went around in circles several times because everything looked the same.
Old 12-06-2001, 03:55 AM   #5
Not2Me
Welcomed New User

I did it finally!
Spent 3-4 hours to get out [img]smile.gif[/img]
All u need are the pencil, squared paper and some patience...
May share my drafts with somebody
Not2Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 05:34 AM   #6
Skrewloose
Dungeon Master

Was there any point to this dungeon? I found most of the 'boss' creatures in it, but didn't find anything remotely worthwhile for treasure.

I love the lines on the floor, though... I played for a bit in the smallest window configuration, just for some nostalgia.

Although you would think level 7 light would do SOMETHING to the darkness...
Skrewloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 12:52 PM   #7
Werdna
Dungeon Master

~Not2Me~

I did that too! Wow, did that take me back to the AppleII days! Sitting there, painstakingly mapping out the place on grid paper... *sigh*. The thing that really messed me up at first was that it "wraps around", just like the dungeons did in the old games! Now, if only they had put some "creeping coins" in there, it would have been a complete experience! lol!
Old 12-06-2001, 04:49 PM   #8
Mage of Mystra
Dungeon Master

Well, i'm still in the dungeon, found the way out, but i was still wondering, maybe there is some point to the dungeon so i kept searching and found nothing interesting. Can anyone clarify?
Mage of Mystra is offline   Reply With Quote