Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-19-2004, 03:06 PM   #11
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Welocome back. The only slightly big thing, is the seeming return of HADB. (don't ask) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-19-2004, 08:33 PM   #12
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome back my fellow Aussie!

Hope you have better luck on the job hunting!
Old 08-19-2004, 08:54 PM   #13
Aerich
Lord Ao

Welcome back. The canned meat hasn't tasted the same without you.

Good luck on the job hunt. Ironworks will send karma, lucky charms, and good vibes to aid you.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:14 PM   #14
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Dude, job-hunting sucks! Still, keep on truckin' huh? [img]smile.gif[/img]
And uh, I've never really spoken to you before, but good to see you again!
LOL... that's alright Hierophant... although we don't know each other well it was very nice of you to welcome me back, thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
welcome back and [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] to shadowhound... that is not [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks Stormy... and yes I know... shadowhound will get a whack over the head [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Aerich:
Welcome back. The canned meat hasn't tasted the same without you.

Good luck on the job hunt. Ironworks will send karma, lucky charms, and good vibes to aid you.
That's a shame that the canned meat hasn't tasted the same, well don't worry I'm back now, and I hope it's starts tasting the same again.
Hopefully all those lucky charms and good vibes will help me along, thanks for the karmic vibes.

And thank you everyone for a warm welcome back and all the luck you have given me for the job hunting.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 08-20-2004, 02:56 AM   #15
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Boyfriend abuse, you all saw that. It was an obvious threat and I will no longer feel safe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

...I will sue
Old 08-20-2004, 03:17 AM   #16
Grojlach
Zartan

...You were gone, then?
Old 08-20-2004, 03:29 AM   #17
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Yay! Welcome back, Lauren!

Now everyone in the 'Simple Job' thread is back and we can continue. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and good luck with the jobsearching. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2004, 08:19 PM   #18
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
Boyfriend abuse, you all saw that. It was an obvious threat and I will no longer feel safe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

...I will sue
I'll move out of town before you can sue [img]tongue.gif[/img] You will never be able to find me... neveeerrrr!...
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."