Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2002, 01:45 PM   #11
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Jeez, calm down Yorick, we're just telling you that he's probably not around anymore and probably won't be replying to your thread!

So much for being nice enough to spare people the time of waiting for a reply that'll never come....

Well, now you know how I feel about the matter. Not all help is appreciated. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 02-06-2002, 01:51 PM   #12
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

HMmm what is this with people leaving all over the place? Hmm at least Alex had the decency not to make a big fuss about it...it's a shame he's leaving, he seemed like a nice guy.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-06-2002, 02:03 PM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
HMmm what is this with people leaving all over the place? Hmm at least Alex had the decency not to make a big fuss about it...it's a shame he's leaving, he seemed like a nice guy.

He is a nice guy. Intelligent, articulate, polite, conversive. A great addition to the place.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 02-06-2002, 06:22 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well I sure hope he didn't leave, I always thought him a cool guy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-06-2002, 07:01 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I hope he sees this and comes to post! HEY Arledrian! Free chocolate! Uh.. Free Donuts! (err.. sorry Donut!) GOOD CONVERSATIONS! Do drop by and say hi! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I miss his cheery posts at the Cafe and he always has nice sensible posts, very polite too!

Cloudy
Old 02-06-2002, 07:08 PM   #16
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Anyone know if he's off on vacation or something? I talked to him a few days ago on msn and he didn't mention being away but maybe has exams?

Cloudy

Alex has stopped posting here. If you look at any of his recent posts you'll see he's deleted his sig and profile info and his location is 'gone'. I speak to him most every day on MSN; actually we argued about this because I thought his reasons for leaving were very spurious, but he has decided to leave, at least for a while. I think he still lurks though so he might see this post.

Alex - please come back, you know what I think about you leaving [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs*
Old 02-06-2002, 07:17 PM   #17
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well I dont know Alex, but hope to see him back anyway. I'd be happy to take him cow-tipping
Old 02-06-2002, 07:20 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Alex has stopped posting here. If you look at any of his recent posts you'll see he's deleted his sig and profile info and his location is 'gone'. I speak to him most every day on MSN; actually we argued about this because I thought his reasons for leaving were very spurious, but he has decided to leave, at least for a while. I think he still lurks though so he might see this post.

Alex - please come back, you know what I think about you leaving [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs*

Thanks Aelia.. I'm begining to think something happened. I certainly HOPE he feels good about returning. I will gladly tell him so, if he should be online.. do let him know that? And if YOU tried talking to him, I'm assured you did your very best and that's darned good.. now I'm sad.. I miss the kid!

Alex... I'll double your cookie rations! [img]smile.gif[/img]

SadCloud
Old 02-06-2002, 07:28 PM   #19
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hm...it's a definite pity. Alex was a very well-loved member here at Ironworks, and I'm sorry he felt he had to leave. Obviously something must have happened, or someone may have made him feel rather unwelcome.

Such a shame. If it is the latter, I hope whoever hurt him feels properly ashamed. If it is for personal reasons, Alex, wherever you are, we do miss you, and hope you will return when you can!

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 02-06-2002, 08:30 PM   #20
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

Neb, I wanted to hear specifically from Alex. He hasn't told me he's left so I'm hoping/assuming he's hanging around.

If I wanted to ask you something, I'd put "Neb" in the subject line. Let Alex speak for himself hey?

WTF is up with this Yorick? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Neb was just trying to be helpful and stop you waiting around for an answer that may never come. And instead for his trouble he pretty much gets told to shut the hell up. Shit if thats what you get for trying to be nice around here....