Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 10:27 AM   #41
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Ach, the pathetic mewlings of the "goodies" who live in the belief that *they* (cough, splutter) actually posess *power*!

Please remember my Friends that with darkness comes great rewards, and of course, the chance to anniahlate those "do-gooders" that cling to their worthless gods in a vain attempt to protect themselves from the rising tide of darkness.

Dont be afrid of the shadows; be afraid of what they hide.
Old 02-19-2001, 10:43 AM   #42
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Jerome is alone once again
Old 02-19-2001, 10:49 AM   #43
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I'm NEVER ALONE!!!

[look around]

oh, wait, yep, your right.....
Old 02-19-2001, 11:02 AM   #44
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Told ya so
i know every thin
for I am (now read my signature for the ones who don't understand)
Old 02-19-2001, 11:43 AM   #45
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

He comes out of the mist, a dark shadowy figure. A lump umder one arm and mighty battle axe under the other. As the mists part more detail can be seen. His armor is the color of blood, as is the shield at his back. The Battle axe is a full four foot long with with a nasty hook on the end and a huge iron ball on the other. Truely a masters weapon. The figure stands as tall as a large horse with broad shoulders, built up from long hours of axe practice in the weapons yard. A large straight scar runs down the right side of his face, starting above the eye and running down to the bottom of his jaw. The mark Left from the tip of some sword from the far past.

The figure stops and peers around... His eyes cool and piercing. He speaks and his voice rumbles. "Anyone up for some Turnip Beer?" Why's everyone standing around peering at that pathetic little figure of a bedraggled knight?" " Hey isn't that Jerome. You all know the one, goes this way and that, good and evil." So which is it today? Evil I see. Some one is going to have to teach you a lesson. Maybe we could get Cloudmama to come here and spank your little butt and put you on the right path."

"I thought we was going to have a fight not a spankin!"

"Oh well BEER'S ON ME! Come on everyone."
Old 02-19-2001, 11:50 AM   #46
Stealth Bomber

Nazghoul threatening the OHF! Excellent we can always grill your undead over our flame, we need some more spare ribs for the BBQ.

Old 02-19-2001, 11:51 AM   #47
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Hrumpph, i serve whats in my best intreests boy, not what i *should* follow.

And dost thou think himslef worthy to crusade for justice? I doubt it. The cloudwoman is a....pleasent distraction from things like this. And neither you nor her could get anywhere near my ass, suddenly realising all your fingers have magicically been severed and now lie discarded on the ground.

Dont bother me with such trivial matters boy, lest ye see the true dark side of evil.
Old 02-19-2001, 02:26 PM   #48
NazGhoul

Jerome, lets chew their brains for a wile? Oh, no wait there nothing to chew...
you are all fools, in particular the holy flame. throw your petty insults at me, but remember... death is everywere amongst you and you can not escape it. i remember reading somwere on the board : The supreme irony of life is that nobody get out alive.
so true. You cast your sunrays to temporarly slow us. But we will rise again and again.
cast your holy words and we will cast unholy word.
there can not be any good if there´s not any evil. if you smite all evil( yea like it would happen. ) you will corrupt. and we will enslave you.
SO SAYETH NAZGHOUL, HIGH PRIEST OF THE CULT OF THE BONEDAGGER!
And btw, what god is the holy flame worshiping?

Old 02-19-2001, 02:45 PM   #49
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Allmighty Ziroc is one of our Gods.

I see that you talk too much but havent answered to the duel askings. Are you afraid ?? Someone asked for a 3 on 3 duel... but i guess we cant do this because you have only Jerome !!

Ahhh... i think you mistaked the thread to post all this shit. Maybe you should have chosen "a daily laugh" thread by Vicotnik
Old 02-19-2001, 03:00 PM   #50
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Hm you claim to have 20 followers i asked for the names nothing came

The only one you got is Jerome and he is not what you call
trustworthy

Anyway
Who ever said we Were "good"?
we are not good
We are followers of the Order
No god has any connection to this (except maybe Naethan'Calith)
Nazgay
You forget something
I am not a mortal like you and Jerome
I am Half-God Half-Phoenix
Try to kill the order is like killing me
Impossible