Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Fun stuff fra DAO

I thought it would be cool to post some of the things from the game that really made you laugh or jawhangers...

I will start with the encounter I just had on the road - a meteor strikes the roadside and a couple of farmers - man and wife pick up the little boy in the crater and walks off...oh yeah the woman is named Martha.

( Being a smallville and Superman fan I was ROFLing my bumm off )
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
dplax
Jack Burton

Default Re: Fun stuff fra DAO

Alistair and Morrigan's idle banter is quite funny too.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
MagiK
Emerald Dragon

You get to use that meteor rock later in the game Spar.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Being of curious nature I ofc picked it up...*heh*

I saw a discussion on the official forums about some sexual stuff between the *hero* and Morrigan - appearantly Bioware went almost all the way *kek*
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I read a female can also have sex with Alistair. Theres more to the affair you can have but that would be spoiling. I am playing a female mage, but decided to go the other way with her. She paid (40 silver I think) to have sex at the brothel with another girl. They really need a better movie to watch on that, though I did get to hear moans.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

lol!
Old 11-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Finally cracking Lelianna's shell. Now, every time I pick her in party, she giggles like a school girl. BTW, I did that with my female mage. Some of my favorites are parts where I'd swear they had me writing for them, like when Alistar gets a certain gift, and goes on and on about how he figured nobody was listening when he went on and on, and you can say "I'm sorry, did you say something". Pick that option if you get it, it's funny.

It's hard to talk about some, as they will be spoilerish, but suffice to say there have been moments where I had to push pause.

I do think, however, that character depth is something that I've been most pleased with so far. The stories that I've had so far are interesting, and some are flat engrossing. I could listen to Lelianna talk for hours, even if she were talking about politics, I love her accent.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, saw this on the Bioware forums. May be considered NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U86f5nBD_0
Old 11-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #9
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Something that I'm noticing, while we're on the topic here, is that Lelianna is probably a lesbian. She tends to warm up to the girls a lot faster than the guys.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
Arcalian
Dungeon Master

Apparently Leilana acually does prefer men, whilst Zevran is bi.
Arcalian is offline   Reply With Quote