Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-16-2002, 10:28 PM   #41
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I've often though confidence and a good back rub has taken me far...a good hugger, likes to take you to nice places... fancy dinners....walks in the park ... drive you 7 hours just to have a picinic on the beach with the ocean...the little things... [img]smile.gif[/img] Just MHO, though...

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-16-2002, 10:29 PM   #42
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
I've often though confidence and a good back rub has taken me far...a good hugger, likes to take you to nice places... fancy dinners....walks in the park ... drive you 7 hours just to have a picinic on the beach with the ocean...the little things... [img]smile.gif[/img] Just MHO, though...

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
You and OPT, I swear!
*sigh*
All the good ones are taken
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2002, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 04-16-2002, 10:35 PM   #43
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
You and OPT, I swear!
*sigh*
All the good ones are taken
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]
Im surprised that all those women who are hunting for the right guy dont run into guys hunting for the right womnen, lol. I mean, if i actually get to be the girl that snuggles with Shawn...my self esteem is gonna sky-rocket, lol.
OTP! My hair is blue thank you very much, im hoping u meant red feathers

[ 04-16-2002, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 04-16-2002, 10:39 PM   #44
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Im surprised that all those women who are hunting for the right guy dont run into guys hunting for the right womnen, lol. I mean, if i actually get to be the girl that snuggles with Shawn...my self esteem is gonna sky-rocket, lol.
FYI - I found the Girl I'm with by getting dumped by her best friend...was suppose to be a One Nighter...she just never went home....going on four years dating now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-16-2002, 10:45 PM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
BK, you are a true romantic And yup those things do make a difference. Packing up to move across country sort of got to me... And long talks while being held, him being willing to watch a garden show JUST to be with me and because it made me happy... yup.. lots to be said for romance,thoughtfulness and sweet gestures too! sigh.. you're making me think 'floating off the ground' thoughts, Henry!

Cloudy
Old 04-16-2002, 10:57 PM   #46
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
quote:
FYI - I found the Girl I'm with by getting dumped by her best friend...was suppose to be a One Nighter...she just never went home....going on four years dating now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
[/QUOTE]She never went home? Tsk tsk BK!
Old 04-16-2002, 11:11 PM   #47
Black Knight

Quote:
font color="pink">She never went home? Tsk tsk BK!
She ummmmm has been living under my bed tied up in a box...er, I mean...umm...ahhh...righht...anyone else want to post? **fans face**

BK
Old 04-16-2002, 11:18 PM   #48
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
quote:
font color="pink">She never went home? Tsk tsk BK!
She ummmmm has been living under my bed tied up in a box...er, I mean...umm...ahhh...righht...anyone else want to post? **fans face**

BK
[/QUOTE]It alright BK, i was just teasing, but please, feel free to confess! lol
Old 04-16-2002, 11:30 PM   #49
Black Knight

ehm

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Just for the record, that's exactly what she was going into it for, too...she thought she could take advantage of ME!

ehm....

Then I cooked her breakfast and she was hooked. Worse thing was, Erin once told me a story...

BK IN STORY MODE - SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE....

Right after my current GF and I started....not going home.....(censors) she had a lot of my waffle mornings...she and the EX were still good friends. And it was a time in my life where I had a couple of friends.. stay over.. not all of them SEXUALLY (there, I said it)... but they were all in what serves as a lunch hall, there were about five girls at the table, eating breakfast. One of the girls mentioned that a "friend" of hers made GREAT waffles... they all kind of had a little smile on their faces and kind of all said at the same time that they did too....

BUSTED!!!!

ehm...

We all had a good laugh over it...especially after I won the betting pool on how long we would last - I said over six months... they didn't know it was me betting...hehe.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
Old 04-17-2002, 02:03 AM   #50
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Very nice BK [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] . Its good to know not all of them were there sexually lol