Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 11:04 PM   #1
princessbug

I have gotten up to talking to xydusa and messed up. I saved it right before i spoke to her, after i did the ritual. i had to go back to that save point for some stupid reason. but now when i go back and talk to her she just calls me an infidel and i can't seem to tell her anything right
i am hoping it isn't because of instead of me finding the fourth monkey ( went through the whole temple and couldn't find it) i stacked up some boxes and climbed up to the wizards room. If anyone has a way to get passed this i would really appreciate the help.

Old 11-25-2000, 11:33 PM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't think she says anything significant. Just kill her and move on. Note that everything anybody says is recorded in the journal, either under characters or else quests.
Old 11-25-2000, 11:42 PM   #3
gdpyles

Kill xydusa. You don't really need to chat w/ her. Killing her is one of the Temple quest though. Make sure you get credit for it.

The monkey idols aren't that hard to find. One is in a "secret" room in the kitchen, the crazy monkey has one, there is one in a room before you meet Kreug (the one who asked for a membership fee) and the other is obtained from the prison puzzle. (I have heard that locations vary, but this is where mine were.)

If you got up to the wizards room you shouldn't need them though. Make sure you have the scroll of trickery and the serpents wand.. That should do it.

Old 11-25-2000, 11:44 PM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hey, is your quote-line from Rocky Horror, princessbug?
Old 11-26-2000, 02:12 AM   #5
princessbug

yes freudianslip. the phrase is from rocky horror. now it isn't the what she says that interests me it is the fact that i can't get into the big snakes head with out finishing the test she gives me. i did get the wand and the scroll i am just stuck. and i did look all over and have run into monkeys and did all the secret rooms and all the chests and still no fourth monkey idol.

Old 11-26-2000, 02:27 AM   #6
Kore'tha-Konkoror

Sounds like a game stopper to me, are you sure you didnt goof the test and then save. Maybe once you botch the ritual thats it. Could be a game stopping glitch.

Old 11-26-2000, 02:40 AM   #7
princessbug

i think it is a stopper too. and i am sure i didn't botch the test because i had the door open. the reason i went back to the save point was because one of my characters was poisoned and i didn't think i could heal her in time to get to the town. or up into the wizards room. and didn't have any potion left. but instead of saving it after i got the door open i saved it before so i think i am going to have to start the whole game over. now that is going to suck big time

Old 11-26-2000, 02:37 PM   #8
Sterling

Did you try redoing the entire ritual? Get more serpent potion and incense etc? Also, did you read the scroll? I would try that before starting over...Good Luck!
Catacomb