Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 12:19 AM   #1
smylingsam

Hi Kenwyn,

Well you're right! I turned up the Gamma a few notches and there they were! For any of you who arrive at this topic later, the crystal holders are halfway down on either the right hand wall (Warrier Path) or Left hand Wall (Wizard Path). they are as hard to see as the crystal container that activcated the elevator.

Thanks Again,

Sam Smyling Again!

Old 10-22-2000, 12:29 AM   #2
smylingsam

Hi!

I'm in the initial crypt and am at the the choice of Warrier or Wizard Path. No matter which way I go, I cannot get up the stairs (even running) before they collapse. What am I missing or how do I get to the brazier?

Tia,

Sam

Old 10-22-2000, 04:52 AM   #3
Bronze

You need to run and then jump just at the right time. Try to jump at so that you land to the close to the left wall. It took me two or three tries and eventually I programmed my Spacebar to be the Jump command and then it worked fine. Pretty stupid puzzle in a brilliant game, if you ask me.

Old 10-22-2000, 04:54 AM   #4
Kenwyn

There is a slot on the wall next to the colapsing stairs that requires a crystal. This slot made one of the stairs rise for me. The other would not seem to work. I solved the problem by going and getting a bunch of crates and making my own stairs. 6 crates are needed.