Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 04:26 PM   #1
CuriousYellow

Just an announcement that a FAQ by me (Jinxter) is up on both the Ironwork's W&W site as well as www.gamefaqs.com. The newest version (v0.1) covers everything physically east of Ishad N'ha (including the Serpent Temple). I'll be updating it as I complete more of the game (I'm still exploring west of the city myself).

I haven't heard any feedback at all on it thus far, so I assume it's complete. If anyone notices any gaping holes, PLEASE contact me at the e-mail listed in the FAQ.

I'd appreciate it, however, if you DIDN'T send information beyond the areas that are described in the FAQ, since that'd be ruining the game for me.

Any comments? Anything? I feel like I'm sending messages out into the great unknown, here. The FAQs (mine and another) are apparently #4 on the top PC FAQ list, but I haven't heard a peep. Maybe everyone's reading the other one.

Thanks.

-- d

Old 10-12-2000, 11:21 PM   #2
tritone

Hi Jinxter,
Don't worry! I've been reading your FAQ since v0.0 (which is not long ago, ha!) and I've found it very useful, esp. the information on role ascension, and the listing of the guild quests in sequence. Using that my priest and paladin quickly reached level 3 membership - thanks for the hard work! I prefer your FAQ to "the other one"!

- L,
Singapore

Old 10-13-2000, 10:22 PM   #3
Pain

Jinxter, I have your FAQ sitting next to me here at my PC desk It's been a major help getting through some of the weird puzzles, and has saved me hours of tedious frustration.

Thank you, and keep going. I'm at the skull castle now and I need SPOILED

Painbringer

Old 10-20-2000, 10:44 PM   #4
WarmSkin

Yes, Jinxter, good work! Please continue. And Thanks.

Old 10-21-2000, 05:26 AM   #5
Fanti

Very good work ! Go on with it, if you got further into the game !

Thanks a lot !

Old 10-21-2000, 08:48 AM   #6
Henry.ch
Welcomed New User

Your FAQ is right next to my computer and was a HUGE help from the beginning. I even started the game with a complete set of new characters after reading through it, as I made several mistakes developing my characters (serpent temple with two priests, but none could cure poison).
Two complains / suggestions:
- I had trouble finding the four monkey statues in the serpent temple. Exact location would have been useful.
- v0.2 takes to long!!

Thanks for your great work so far, I'll count on your future efforts!

Henry.ch
Old 10-21-2000, 01:21 PM   #7
Loremaster

Keep on the plot, Jinxter!

Thanks for what you've done so far. When you've finished the game perhaps like me you'll switch to Baldur's Gate 2? Ah well, it was worth a a try....

Loremaster