Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 12:37 AM   #1
badger
Welcomed New User

1) Where is the girdle of frost giant strength - I can't find it to make Crom Fayer?
2) Where is the blade for the wave (the Halberd)
3) Why does my Aerie character keep stopping all the time and giving up on reaching a place - I sometimes have to click 50ish times to get her to reach a place and it is REALLY annoying. Has anyone else found this - it was just after Anomen attacked her from the argument they had and I cant get it to stop.
4) What the hell are those mithrill tokens for I have 21 of them that I havent got a clue what they are for?
5) Do you get anything nice from the silver dragon in underdark? I gave up trying to kill her until it was too late and she had disappeared! Silver dragon scale mail might be very nice!
6) Isn't it just great walking up to a bunch of elder orbs and gauths with the cloak of mirrors and watching them kill themselves!

best regards from your black and white pal,

badger
Old 11-20-2000, 12:50 AM   #2
Armisael

1) One of the Demon Knights in the Demogorgon room of the Kuo Toa Dungeon has the girdle of frost giant strength.
2) The Sahauguin Prince has it. Probably too late for you to go back and get it now.
3) No idea. Never happened to me. I usually dice Anomen into chunks at first opportunity, anyway.
4) They're useless to you now; you can use them to get a pair of Boots of Speed in Spellhold, but there's no backtracking.
5) You get Silver Dragon Blood, which can only be used to make a mediocre set of leather armour. You didn't miss out on much.
6) Yep. Gets a bit boring sooner or later, though.

Old 11-20-2000, 12:54 AM   #3
BaatoRyan

To answer your questions... spoilers? Not sure but if you want 'em here it is:
1)It is in the Kuo-toan Dungeon where the demon knights are (altars and stuff)
2)It is with the Rebel Prince in Sahuagin- who cares bout them anyway... kill 'em
3)I don't know bout this one, but I think she got traumatized... or a bug.
4)They are for you trade items-The Jester Armor (I think), 2 boots that I forgot what they did.
5)Adalon will help you to get out of the underdark, she will help you kill you the drows near the exit, andf tons of experience. As for Silver Dragon scales, never heard of them. You will get her blood on which it is required for some armor that can only be worn by non-good characters.
6)Of course it is!

Old 12-16-2000, 04:08 PM   #4
Darkspellbinder

I have a few of my own how do you get the demon loards to show up at the alter was there but diden't get to fight them didne't know how to get them to appear and if i remember right the vending machine in the asylum only gives you 2 chooices for numbers of tokens to put in the machine and you get boots of protection from cold and the boots of grounding how do you put 20 tokens in the only amounts i got were 10 and 15 i think it was

Old 12-16-2000, 04:12 PM   #5
Magnus

Huge Spoil
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sacrifice a summoned monster on the altar.

Old 12-16-2000, 06:46 PM   #6
Armisael

Uh, you only get the option to put more tokens in the machine if you actually have them.

Old 12-16-2000, 09:05 PM   #7
Darkspellbinder

Thanks for the help appreate it hope i can return the favor some day