Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 02-18-2005, 12:58 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I'm almost done with my own custom Model of Elminster, and have 11 other guys to model---it's easy now!

Anyway, each 'main plot' NPC will be highly detailed, and have great textures. I plan to also customize Durnan, and make a special tileset block to replace the waterwell area in the tavern. It'll be QUITE different! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll post some screens of Elminster tomorrow maybe!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 07:48 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

WOW! This is going to be fantastic! I've seen some of your monsters and ...WOW is a good description.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:49 AM   #3
Valadius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I still want Bunnies...
Old 02-18-2005, 12:07 PM   #4
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Got another question for you: have you been adding creatures to the dungeons as of recent? I KNOW I saw a group of Myconids in there once on Level One when I was rolling through with a new player. (That is the day I posted having believed I lost my character.) Something about a Myconid King and two Large Myconids. Not that they were a challenge, given what some of the much higher level players have been bringing back from the far reaches of the Undermountain, but still had ME freaked out for a bit.

Also, are you going to be adding any werecreatures to the module anywhere, saw in an underground forest region or one of those blocked off paths in the Tradeways? (and I hope this does not sound bitchy but I am still waiting on responses to what I wrote in the Banking and Guilds thread, and the "What would you like to see" thread. I am willing to figure out how the toolset works in only to further along the process of making this game a better one.)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 02:20 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Bunnies and werewolves! [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe to both! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Mushrooms? Hmm new spawns? I've been adding small things like that this week, and testing other things.

I saw your post Mozen, don't worry, just can't answer every single question, ye know? [img]smile.gif[/img] no worries. I do plan on making that forest MUCH LARGER and would like to have the tradeway go north and south (to Baldurs Gate and other areas) I'd love to do Mithril Hall too. Got a tileset just for that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2005, 03:28 PM   #6
Valadius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LOL, the way yer talkin soundin like yer gonna do the whole darn Forgotten Realms haha
Old 02-18-2005, 03:56 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

[img]smile.gif[/img] Hardly! I wish though!

I have a few key areas that I think have some neat adventures to go in them. Hell, by the time I finish this mod, it'll be time to make EfU2 in NWN2! With all new toys! They just BETTER allow for modeling and auto downloading hakpak's! Grrr.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:53 PM   #8
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Well, as long as you saw them I am satisfied. I tend to be somewhat on the angst-ridden side when I am encourage to post concepts and then none take any regard. *laughs* Happened before on another gaming board I was on, I'm afraid. Though I would like to know if there is anything we the people here can do to help out with your reconstruction of the Undermountain campaign. I would be willing to place money on the idea that many here would be more than happy to ship you character ideas, weapon concepts, quest plots, and other such things if you desired them. Thanks for the obviously hard work you have put into this module thus far, and we avidly await (albeit impatiently) the new additions you intend on making.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 06:54 PM   #9
Valadius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I wonder if there will be bunnies in NwN2...(drifts off thinkin bout bunnies)
Old 02-19-2005, 12:31 PM   #10
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

First Badgers...... now bunnies. oh my poor wizard.

[img]smile.gif[/img]