Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 11-30-2006, 03:37 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ok, I'm launching the mod with the patch installed in it, so you will need it tonight to play EFU.

For the first few days, you won't see too many new things-- I am working on the stores and fixing some things still on the new levels opening in a few days. I just want to get it online with the patch, and ready.

You're in for one hell of a treat in the next few days.. lol.. Get ready for some bloodshed! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:59 PM   #12
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I was born ready, and just got bigger... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM   #13
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Bloodshed!

I just hope it's someone else does the shedding.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:53 PM   #14
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm thinking we'll have our share.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:09 AM   #15
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
robertthebard (pimpmeister that he is) shocked me with this instant quotable quote:

I was born ready, and just got bigger... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Are you SURE you are not channeling Dace with lines like that one? Next thing you know, you'll be hunting down people with your "giant bone" and crushing the skulls of your foes!

*MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #16
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well, the char I started tonight will give Stig's Axe Slinger a run for his money...Fighter 29/Bard 1/RDD 10. He was lvl 13 when I logged him out, and his str is already 25, with no bonuses. This begs a question, does RDD override the max str limit?
Old 12-01-2006, 05:42 AM   #17
StigTC

RDDs can get to 57 in strength when you use the +12 item bonus as well. I'm affraid that wont do you much good though, since Axe has one thing that your guy doesn't, +1 to his crit multiplier. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:57 AM   #18
wellard
Dracolisk

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
RDDs can get to 57 in strength when you use the +12 item bonus as well. I'm affraid that wont do you much good though, since Axe has one thing that your guy doesn't, +1 to his crit multiplier. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
awww poor Rob! You have just hit him with a Dev crit Stig [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:06 AM   #19
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Well, the char I started tonight will give Stig's Axe Slinger a run for his money...Fighter 29/Bard 1/RDD 10. He was lvl 13 when I logged him out, and his str is already 25, with no bonuses. This begs a question, does RDD override the max str limit?
Been there done that! though mine had Bard2 fighter 27 for the UMD cheese du wellard factor. Awesome results probably, the best all round you can achieve in EfU as weapon masters are way too focused IMO. What weapon are you going with RtB?
Though Dex based characters are more intresting than pure strength the above build gives the best mix of AB, AC and spells [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:05 AM   #20
StigTC

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
awww poor Rob! You have just hit him with a Dev crit Stig [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Oh I'm sure his build will do just fine, it's pretty much exactly the same as Kruul's. Compared to the ever-popular weaponmaster builds though, he will come up short on attack bonus and critical hits.
That being said, Kruul actually has a higherdamage per hit than the weapon masters, simply becaue he gets 4 more on the damage modifier, which can makes as much difference as 6 more damage per hit if you're using a two-hander.

Not to mention that he wont be able to get the great axe that Axe is using until Z re-adds it to level 14 or 15.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote