Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2001, 12:45 PM   #1
daan
Silver Dragon

Just wondering where i could meet up with this
"tarrasque" fellow, ToB i presume ??
Old 11-09-2001, 12:50 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

The Tarrasque is not in either ToB or SoA, it's a unique monster which can deal over 100 points of damage in one round, has a Thac0 of -5, is immune to all magic and all psionics and can generally make mincemeat out of ANYTHING, do NOT hope you meet it.
Old 11-09-2001, 04:10 PM   #3
daan
Silver Dragon

You forget the power of my pet bunny, my friend
once eaten, a giant hairball will choke that furless to death ...
Old 11-09-2001, 04:28 PM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I always wanted to fight the tarrasque fellow, I read about him in the mosterous compendieum. Hes a really bad. I think they described him as the last revenge of elder fogotten gods sent to destroy the world. Now thats a pretty ominous description, but I think my latest party could take it.
Old 11-09-2001, 04:29 PM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Even so I might not be able to take the creature, but Boo. Boo is mighty beyond words
Old 11-09-2001, 06:10 PM   #6
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

maybe if you ask nicely memnoch will post the whole description. Ide do but I dont have the compdendium with me
Old 11-09-2001, 06:22 PM   #7
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

where cna i get this compendium? can i find it on the internet somewhere if so plz post a link thanks.

-Vassili Zaitsev
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Old 11-09-2001, 06:25 PM   #8
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I bought the hard copy. A nice little piece of literature, as for where one could locate one of these online, that knowledge eludes me SORRY, again maybe memnoch could help *shrug* I really dont know.
Old 11-09-2001, 06:29 PM   #9
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Vassili_Zaitsev:
where cna i get this compendium? can i find it on the internet somewhere if so plz post a link thanks.

-Vassili Zaitsev

WotC has alot of books that were released for 2nd ed available for download at this link
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnDDownloads_classics.asp

you need adobe acrobat to view the files, but it's a free download
Old 11-09-2001, 09:58 PM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I was sure that I posted stuff about the tarrasque a few days ago, and I was right. Click here and look for the white text on the page.