Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2001, 04:11 AM   #11
DaFirm19_Inch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry guys,.. only thing i can show is my Firm 19 Inch,..
soon as i whip it out of my pants all of uz would b shittin yourselves running!
Old 11-09-2001, 05:08 PM   #12
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Thanks for rating my Char but those who say that their Barbarien could slaughter me I ask him to post the stats of his barbarian and then he might have something to talk about [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW dafirm19_inch That is very inapropriet and if u don't have anything intelligent to say don't say it (and what u said is just a cheap way of going up in rank... no offense huh?)

And i forgot to post that i got the cloak of reflextion [img]smile.gif[/img]

Omega killer i will gladly join u in the destruction of keldorn's order!!!

Thanks guys
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Old 11-09-2001, 10:49 PM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I say my barb can slaughter your ... whatever you bring

it is my SoA character. I havent touched ToB yet, and havent played for months, anywayz

level 19
physcail immune: 70%
thac0 -16
AC -12

190 HP
plus tons of dueling cantrips
2 years dueler, been there done that, berserker/mage is the best, fighter/shapshifter(werewolf) second, barb the third, kensai/thief fourth
Old 11-09-2001, 10:56 PM   #14
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

my sorceror is pretty kick ass right now, but my half-orc barbarian is a beast as well. he dual wields crom fayer, and another warhammer, i cant remember which one. he isnt too damn awesome yet, but he is pretty neat none the less. ill just stick to my sorceror, or my fighter/mage. either way, im happy with my characters.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 11-09-2001, 11:05 PM   #15
SecretMaster
Apophis

Awesome Lucifier.
My guy:
Jorlon, Human Paladin/Cavalier
Str:19
Dex:19
Con:19
Int:11
Wis:16
Cha:19
I owe the 19's from tomes
Weapons-Carosmyr, Crom Faeyr, Wave
Armor-Armor of the Hart +3
Cloak-Cloak of Reflection(Reflects electricity, and gives me 100 Electricity resistance.
Helm-Dragon Slayer Helm
Gauntlets-Gauntlets of Healing
Boots-Boots of Speed
Rings-Ring of Gaax, Forgot other one
Girdles-Girdle of Fire Giant Strength (22 str)

Level-22
Old 11-10-2001, 03:48 AM   #16
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Hey Mr DM

Even with your 70 % immune i still do uh... 7.25 damage a round and then i do the special ability critical hit (not kai) wich makes me do infinite criticle hits for an entire round and that means for u 25 damage a hit(i did count your weopon resist) and 100 damage a round. I have 4 of these incredible abilities and and i can and would take u down in a couple of rounds!!!!

Hey Dundee i sure did download that patch and they were damned easy!!!
Since i have the use item ability i bought lots of breach scrolls and cast them from the quick item slot So it was goodbye to all them dragons in say... 10 rounds!!!
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Old 11-10-2001, 03:56 AM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

hahahaha, funny, you will find yourself utterly miss everything
and you cannot even catch me (should I desire), so continue dreaming, I've fought dozens of better duelers than you could believe
Old 11-10-2001, 01:06 PM   #18
DaFirm19_Inch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lucifer Lord of demons
gain rank ?!? like i care,...
ooo i got a higher rank than you~... big deal noone gives a a flyin fuk,...no offence or anything mate!