Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-10-2001, 02:06 PM   #1
Kestrel
Welcomed New User

Ok, I'm a total newbie here, so maybe this is a stupid question, but here goes anyway. I can't do anything but a minimum install, I can't even fake a bigger install because one of the files on CD2 is corrupt and won't copy. I've tried every fix recommended by Interplay, but no dice. Does anyone know how to get around this problem? It's a real pain, 'cause on the minimum install, about half the time when my characters sleep, the program hangs up and/or crashes. Any chance someone could e-mail my a copy of the file CD2\Data\MovHD0.bif ? I love the game when it actually runs right, but I'm going nuts here!!!

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2001, 02:56 PM   #2
skier9205
Manshoon

Which version of the game are you using in Korea? It might not work if I send you the file. Interplay should also be able to send you the file.
Old 11-10-2001, 03:06 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

WELCOME!
If it absolutly wont work, why dont you just a new version from the store you bought it in?
Old 11-10-2001, 07:42 PM   #4
Kestrel
Welcomed New User

Thanks to Sir Exxon and skier for helping me out. As to the game version, not entirely sure what you mean. What files should I look at to find out what exact version I've got? You're dealing with the computer illeterate here ! As for getting the file from the store, I could give it a try, but I don't speak enough Korean to get the idea accross. Ah well, that's what I get for shopping accross the language barrier. Anyway, thank for the advice! I've got it more or less running on minimum install right now, so I can at least play a bit. Great game no?